No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes are a delicious treat for any occasion. Only 6 ingredients and about 10 minutes to make this easy dessert!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert, you are going to love these simple no bake cheesecake shooters. They are just the right size to serve for special occasions or for any night of the week.
Strawberry desserts are always on the top of my favorite's list. For large gatherings my Strawberry Slab Pie is always a hit, Strawberry Fluff is a classic and I just can't get enough of this Easy Strawberry Cake.
The best part of this easy no bake strawberry cheesecake is that there's only 6 ingredients.
You will need:
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Strawberries
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes:
- Beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Place in refrigerator.
- Add softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a mixer bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Fold in diced strawberries and whipped cream until well combined.
- Spoon about ½ tablespoon of graham crumbs into each glass.
- Fill a icing bag with cheesecake filling and pipe a bit into each glass.
- Top with a few sliced strawberries and another ½ tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs.
- Add another layer of cheesecake filling and a few more slices of strawberries.
- Next, fill with cheesecake filling.
- Garnish each with a whole strawberry.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- You can make these up to a day in advance if desired.
Make this into a pie by filling a pre-made graham cracker crust, garnish with additional whipped cream and strawberries.
If you are looking for a classic Cheesecake, this one is from Ina Garten and it's the best one I've ever had!
More No Bake Cheesecake Desserts:
No Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes are layers of creamy vanilla cheesecake, raspberry preserves and fresh raspberries. Perfect for any occasion.
If you are a fan of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, this No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is just what you need!
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is crazy-delicious and simple to make. If you can't resist cookies and cream desserts, this is a must-try.
Dessert Shooter Glasses:
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lb strawberries
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Add heavy whipping cream to a mixer bowl and beat until stiff peaks form, refrigerate immediately.
- Next, add softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla to a mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
- Wash strawberries and dry with paper towels. Set 6 whole berries aside for garnish.
- Dice 1 cup of strawberries and slice remaining strawberries.
- Fold 1 cup diced strawberries and whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Add cheesecake mixture to a piping bag without the tip or a zip top bag with one corner snipped.
- Add ½ tablespoon graham cracker crumbs to each glass.
- Top each with a bit of cheesecake mixture, filling about ⅓ full.
- Layer a few sliced strawberries over filling.
- Add ½ tablespoon graham cracker crumbs.
- Repeat with filling, sliced strawberries and finish with cheesecake filling.
- Garnish each with a whole strawberry.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Can be made a day in advance. Best if served within 2 days.
Make into a pie using the filling in a pre-made graham cracker crust. Top with additional whipped cream and strawberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.