Strawberry Fluff is a classic dessert salad recipe for potlucks, holidays and family gatherings. It’s a quick and easy no-bake dessert that can be made in about 10 minutes.
Strawberry Fluff ~ Easy Dessert Recipe
Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff is super simple to make with just a few basic ingredients. It has tons of strawberry flavor with the best light and fluffy texture for an irresistible dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cool Whip
- Strawberry Pie Filling
- Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- Toasted Pecans
- Fresh Strawberries for garnish
How to Make Strawberry Fluff Recipe:
- Drain pineapple really well.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until well combined.
- Add pineapple, strawberry pie filling, half of the cool whip and toasted pecans to the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold mixture until well combined.
- Pour into a large bowl and garnish with remaining cool whip and fresh strawberries if desired.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill one hour before serving.
Optional Add-Ins and Variations:
- Mini Marshmallows
- Angel Food Cake, cubed
- Mandarin Oranges
- Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Cottage Cheese
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Fresh Fruit
- Toasted Walnuts
The crushed pineapple is an optional addition but we love the tangy flavor it adds to strawberry fluff salad. Cherry pie filling with crushed pineapple is another combination of fruit that goes will in dessert salads. Experiment and find your favorite combo.
Strawberry Fluff is also easy to make into individual servings using small bowls or these dessert glasses for a fun presentation.
Can it be made ahead?
Make up to 24 hours in advance. Best if served within 2 days.
What to Serve with Fluff Salads:
Fluff salads are best served chilled as a dessert. For potlucks or holiday dinners, we generally put the dessert salads out alongside the main dishes and side dishes. Some of our potluck favorites are cheesy hashbrown casserole and easy brown sugar glazed ham.
Fluff salads and Jello Salads are the best way to make the perfect dessert for a summer potluck, a baby shower or the next time you need dessert without a lot of time to prepare one.
More Easy Dessert Recipes You Will Love:
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is a great dessert to make into individual servings with layers of creamy vanilla cheesecake and fresh strawberries.
No Bake Peach Cheesecake is made with layers of creamy vanilla cheesecake, a crispy oat topping and fresh peach filling. Great for summer.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad with blueberries and blackberries mixed into the the strawberry gelatin is another potluck favorite. The sweet and salty combination is impossible to resist.
Add this easy Strawberry Fluff fo your next get together or holiday menu for a delicious dessert that the whole family will enjoy. It's a sweet treat with a light and fluffy consistency that is likely to steal the show on any dessert table.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 21 oz strawberry pie filling
- 20 oz crushed pineapple, well drained
- 16 oz cool whip, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans, plus more for garnish if desired
- Fresh strawberries for garnish, optional
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Mix in sweetened condensed milk until mixture is well combined.
- Add strawberry pie filling, drained pineapple, half of cool whip, and chopped pecans.
- Fold mixture together until mixed well.
- Spoon into a large bowl or individual serving glasses.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with fresh strawberries and chopped pecans if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour before serving.
Can be made up to one day in advance. Best if consumed within the first 2 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 380Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 37gProtein: 5g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.