Summer peaches are my absolute favorite and I couldn't resist making this No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecake! A delectable summer dessert that is perfect for entertaining!
No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecake
Welcome to the first #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear's Wife. We're so glad that you've joined us for this week long event of desserts and giveaways. You're going to love what we have in store for you.
There are 25 amazing bloggers participating in this year's event! Throughout the week we'll be share tons of fantastic summer dessert recipes with you. With over 70 recipes being shared this week we just know that you're going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don't forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
I look forward to summer peaches all year long and you know how I love no bake cheesecake! These No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecakes just had to happen. I am fudging just a little on the no bake because I actually baked the crust. You don't have to if you can't bare to turn the oven on.
I whipped cream cheese and powdered sugar and folded in some lovely whipped cream and vanilla. I sliced up my peaches and tossed them with brown sugar. This was so simple to put together. I love serving it in individual servings but you can also make it into one big dessert using a pie plate.
These little cheesecakes were gone in the blink of an eye. They were so irresistible! I am planning to make them again this weekend!
You might also like these No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes for a quick weeknight dessert! They only have 6 ingredients! My kids also love this Easy Banana Pudding that I love to serve up in individual jars.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
For the crust:
- 8 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
For the cheesecake
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Dixie Crystals Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Adam’s Vanilla Extract
For the peaches
- 4-5 medium peaches or nectarines
- ¼ cup Dixie Crystals brown sugar
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake at 325 for 7 minutes. (Baking the crust is optional, but does create a crunchier crust). Set aside to cool.
- Add heavy whipping cream to a mixer bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, add cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until well combined. Fold in whipped cream.
- Cut peaches into bite-sized pieces and toss with brown sugar.
- Spoon crust into dessert glasses, top with a bit of cheesecake mixture and peaches. Repeat layers until glasses are filled. Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crust if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 500Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 199mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 6g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.