As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Summer peaches are my absolute favorite and I couldn’t resist making this No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecake! A delectable summer dessert that is perfect for entertaining!
This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecake
Welcome to the first #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re so glad that you’ve joined us for this week long event of desserts and giveaways. You’re going to love what we have in store for you.
There are 25 amazing bloggers participating in this year’s event! Throughout the week we’ll be share tons of fantastic summer dessert recipes with you. With over 70 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
I look forward to summer peaches all year long and you know how I love no bake cheesecake! These No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecakes just had to happen. I am fudging just a little on the no bake because I actually baked the crust. You don’t have to if you can’t bare to turn the oven on.
I whipped cream cheese and powdered sugar and folded in some lovely whipped cream and vanilla. I sliced up my peaches and tossed them with brown sugar. This was so simple to put together. I love serving it in individual servings but you can also make it into one big dessert using a pie plate.
These little cheesecakes were gone in the blink of an eye. They were so irresistible! I am planning to make them again this weekend!
You might also like these No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes for a quick weeknight dessert! They only have 6 ingredients!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
For the crust:
- 8 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
For the cheesecake
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Adam’s Vanilla Extract
For the peaches
- 4-5 medium peaches or nectarines
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals brown sugar
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake at 325 for 7 minutes. (Baking the crust is optional, but does create a crunchier crust). Set aside to cool.
- Add heavy whipping cream to a mixer bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, add cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until well combined. Fold in whipped cream.
- Cut peaches into bite-sized pieces and toss with brown sugar.
- Spoon crust into dessert glasses, top with a bit of cheesecake mixture and peaches. Repeat layers until glasses are filled. Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crust if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 500Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 199mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 6g
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
Pies of Summer:
- Key Lime Pie from The Java Cupcake Blog
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Chocolate Coconut Cream Cake from Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
No Bake Treats:
- No Bake Berry Icebox Cake from A Blender Mom
- Blueberry Cornbread from For the Love of Food
- Snickerdoodles from Jen Around the World
- Butter Cookies from Bowl Me Over
- Reese’s Puffs Toffee from The Spiffy Cookie
- Cherry Pie Bars from Southern From Scratch
- Mississippi Mud Cookies from Fake Ginger
- Blueberry Cardamom Hand Pies from My Baking Heart
- Summer Berry Dessert Bruschetta from Cooking In Stilettos
- S’mores Crepes from For the Love of Food
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Rainier Fruit, OXO, Adam’s Extract, Land O’Lakes and General Mills Cereal! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.