No Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes are a quick dessert that is so delicious. Easy to make into individual servings perfect for parties and celebrations.
No bake desserts are really my favorite for any time of year and these decadent raspberry cheesecakes are always a hit. My Strawberry No Bake Cheesecakes and No Bake Blackberry Cheesecakes are some of my favorite versions of cheesecake.
No Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes ~ Quick and Easy Dessert
No bake cheesecake made into individual servings is a simple dessert that everyone will love. Easy to make ahead for entertaining and holiday get togethers.
- Heavy Whipping Cream ~ Makes the cheesecake light and fluffy and is for garnishing.
- Powdered Sugar ~ Sweetens the cheesecake filling and the whipped cream.
- Vanilla Extract ~ Adds that signature cheesecake flavor.
- Cream Cheese ~ Softened to room temperature will make the smoothest filling.
- Lemon Juice ~ Adds a fresh taste to the cheesecake that pairs well with the raspberries.
- Raspberry Preserves ~ For the most raspberry flavor and makes the layers so pretty.
- Fresh Raspberries ~ Enhances the preserves flavor and adds great texture and a pretty garnish.
- Fresh Mint ~ Optional garnish.
How to Make No Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes:
- In a mixing bowl, using the whisk attachment beat whipping cream. Start at medium speed until it starts to thicken, raise to high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla, mix at low speed until combined, scrape down sides of bowl if needed. Raise to medium speed for about 30 seconds.
- Separate sweetened whipped cream into 1 ½ cups to reserve for garnish and remaining into another bowl.
- In the mixer bowl, add cream cheese and lemon juice, mixing until creamy
- Add larger bowl of whipping cream to cream cheese mixture.
- Beat at medium speed until well combined.
- Fill a piping bag with cheesecake filling.
- Pipe a little into each dessert glass.
- Add about 2 teaspoons of raspberry preserves over cheesecake filling.
- Top with a few raspberries.
- Repeat the layers, finishing with cheesecake filling.
- Top with reserved sweetened whipped cream.
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry and a sprig of mint if desired.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Cheesecake can be made up to 24 hours in advance and refrigerated. Best if served within 2 -3 days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
BEST TOOLS & SERVING DISHES FOR NO BAKE CHEESECAKE:
An electric mixer is great for making no bake cheesecake and whipping cream. An icing bag makes filling the dessert glasses easy. I always use these OXO Decorating Bottles for the whipping cream garnish.
More No Bake Cheesecakes:
No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecakes are a huge hit with my family. Made with edible cookie dough and layers of fluffy vanilla cheesecake.
Another favorite is No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake with crunchy graham cracker layers, crushed pineapple and vanilla cheesecake filling.
No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecakes are a summertime favorite. Layers of sweet peaches, graham crackers and vanilla cheesecake.
This creamy no bake raspberry cheesecake is one of the easiest desserts to make this week. They are quick enough for a weekday treat and delicious enough for holidays and celebrations.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup raspberry preserves
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- fresh mint, optional garnish
- In a mixer bowl, beat heavy whipping cream at medium speed until it starts to thicken. Raise to high speed, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix at low speed, scraping down sides if needed.
- Remove 1 ½ cups to reserve for garnish. Place remaining whipped cream into another bowl for filling.
- Add cream cheese and lemon juice to mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until creamy, about 1- 2 minutes.
- Next, add reserved whipping cream to cream cheese and mix at medium speed until combined and fluffy.
- Add filling to a piping bag and pipe a layer into dessert glasses or bowls.
- Top with about 2 teaspoons of raspberry filling and a few raspberries.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheesecake filling.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream and garnish with a raspberry and sprig of mint if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Cheesecakes can be refrigerated 2- 3 days. Cover with plastic wrap if storing overnight.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 604Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 128mgSodium: 155mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 2gSugar: 43gProtein: 5g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.