No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake is a sweet treat perfect for special occasions, holidays and celebrations. Layers of creamy vanilla cheesecake with bites of edible chocolate chip cookie dough is an irresistible dessert.
Making individual cheesecakes are one of the easiest desserts for family get togethers. I especially love making No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake and No Bake Oreo Cheesecake for a quick weeknight dessert.
No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake ~ Easy Party Dessert
No bake cheesecakes are definitely on my list of favorite desserts. They can be made in about 15 minutes and are so easy to make ahead for special occasions. The flavor combinations are unlimited and this cookie dough version was one of the biggest hits at our house.
Heavy Whipping Cream ~ Gives the light and airy texture to the cheesecake. Cool Whip can be substituted if you don’t have a mixer to make homemade.
Powdered Sugar ~ Sweetens the whipped cream and the cheesecake. The fine powdered sugar makes the best texture without the cheesecakes being gritty like granulated sugar.
Vanilla Extract ~ The signature flavor for cheesecake.
Cream Cheese ~ Softened to room temperature for smooth and creamy cheesecake.
Edible Cookie Dough ~ Use my homemade recipe or look for it in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. Edible dough is NOT the same as refrigerated cookie dough, which is not safe to eat raw.
Mini Chocolate Chips ~ The perfect garnish for the cheesecakes, optional.
How to Make No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake:
- Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of sweetened whipped cream for garnish. Add remaining whipped cream to another bowl.
- Add cream cheese and remaining powdered sugar to the mixer bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Next, add the whipped cream and beat until combined.
- Place in the refrigerator while you make the cookie dough balls.
- Roll cookie dough into bite size pieces.
- Make a few cookie dough crumbles for garnish.
- Pipe cheesecake filling into glasses, about 1/3 full.
- Add a few cookie dough balls, top with cheesecake filling.
- Top with cookie dough balls and one more layer of cookie dough balls.
- Pipe reserved whipping cream over the top.
- Add cookie dough crumbles and mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
HOW LONG DOES NO BAKE CHEESECAKE KEEP?
No bake cheesecake is best within the first 24 hours but will be good for 2-3 days if covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Best Tools & Serving Dishes for Individual Desserts:
More No Bake Cheesecakes to Try:
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is rich and decadent, stuffed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
No Bake Snickers Cheesecake is a favorite for candy bar lovers. A quick and easy dessert for any occasion.
No Bake Butterfinger Cheesecake is for the peanut butter fans. This easy dessert is a crowd favorite for parties and celebrations.
No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake is the ultimate dessert for any holiday, birthday or weeknight craving. It’s a dessert that is quick to make ahead and is a show-stopper that couldn’t be any easier!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided use
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup edible cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add in 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and vanilla extract, mixing until combined.
- Place whipped cream into another bowl, reserving about 1 1/2 cups for garnish.
- Add cream cheese into mixer bowl with remaining 1/4 cup of powdered sugar. Mix at medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add sweetened whipping cream and mix until combined.
- Refrigerate while you make the cookie dough balls.
- Roll cookie dough balls into bite size pieces, making at least 55 pieces.
- Pipe or spoon cheesecake filling into serving dishes, about 1/3 full.
- Layer about 5 cookie dough balls over filling in each dish.
- Repeat with cheesecake, cookie dough and one more layer of cheesecake.
- Pipe whipped cream over the top.
- Crumble a bit of the cookie dough and mini chocolate chips for garnish.
- Refrigerate for one hour or up to 24 hours before serving.
Recipe can be doubled as needed.
Cheesecake is best served within 24 hours but will keep for 2- 3 days covered in the refrigerator.
Make sure to use Edible Cookie Dough that is made without eggs and cooked flour for the cookie dough balls. Refrigerated cookie dough is not safe to eat raw.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 672Total Fat: 56gSaturated Fat: 34gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 242mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 7g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.