No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Recipe is going to be your new favorite dessert! Quick, easy and a total show- stopper for any occasion!
No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
Let's face it, no bake desserts are hard to beat. Life never seems to slow down and who has time for complicated desserts? Certainly not me. This Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake recipe is super simple but at the same time fancy enough for any special occasion!
I think I had this dessert together in less than 15 minutes, it was one of the easiest things I've made in a while. It's one of my favorites for summer when it's scorching hot and there's no turning on the oven!
Ingredients for No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake:
- Oreo cookies
- melted butter
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- semi-sweet chocolate
- cool whip or whipped cream
- cherry pie filling
How to Make No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Mix chocolate into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon crushed Oreos into jars, top with the chocolate cheesecake mixture.
- Add a bit more Cool Whip and top off with cherry pie filling.
- Chill for 2 hours.
This easy no bake chocolate cherry cheesecake is totally delicious! I love individual servings but you could put this together in a pie plate or a small cheesecake pan too.
More No Bake Cheesecake Desserts:
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is the absolute best for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup lovers. Rich peanut butter cheesecake filling layered with lots of mini peanut butter cups.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is perfect for fresh and juicy strawberries. A quick dessert for any day of the week.
No Bake Snickers Cheesecake is loaded with mini Snickers bars and vanilla cheesecake. This one's a keeper!
Add this No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake to your list to try. It's easy enough for any day of the week and decadent enough for holidays and celebrations.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
for the crust
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
for cheesecake filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
for the topping:
- remaining cool whip
- 1 cup cherry pie filling ( I like Lucky Leaf)
- Crush Oreos (or pulse in a food processor), stir in melted butter and sugar.
- Add cream cheese to a mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or in a double boiler. Add to cream cheese mixture and beat until combined.
- Fold in 2 cups cool whip.
- Spoon crust into jars, top with cheesecake filling.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and top with cherry pie filling.