Frosted Pineapple Lemonade is a refreshing drink that is sure to please the everyone. These drinks are cool, rich and creamy with a tangy zing. Perfect for summer or for dreary days that need an extra bit of sunshine!
Pineapple Lemonade is one of my go-to party drinks for family get togethers and now I've turned it into a frozen delight. I've also made it into an adult version, Frosted Vodka Pineapple Lemonade, that is super yummy.
Frosted Pineapple Lemonade ~ Easy Frozen Drink
My kids would drink milkshakes every day if I made them. On occasion we like to get one from the local ice cream shop but this rich and creamy frozen lemonade is so easy to make at home and always hits the spot.
- Vanilla Ice Cream ~ I use vanilla bean ice cream from the local Braum's dairy store. Use your favorite.
- Simple Syrup ~ Made with equal parts sugar and hot water. Stir to combine and chill before mixing into drinks. Great to sweeten everything from iced tea to cocktails.
- Lemon Juice ~ Fresh is best if you have it.
- Pineapple Juice ~ I use bottled or can pineapple juice for this.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make Frosted Pineapple Lemonade:
- Allow ice cream to soften on the counter for about five minutes before scooping. This will help the drink to blend more easily.
- In a Blender , pour in simple syrup.
- Then add the lemon juice.
- Next, goes the pineapple juice.
- Finish with the vanilla ice cream.
- Cover the blender and blend until smooth, about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh lemon slices, fresh mint or a chunk of pineapple.
How to Store and Freeze:
If you would like to make these ahead, pour into mason jars, leaving a bit of room at the top. Cover and freeze up to 3 months. Set out to room temperature for about 20 minutes before serving.
If you are a pineapple fanatic like I am, these Pineapple Popsicles are a must-try summer treat!
More Frozen Drinks to Try:
Peanut Butter Caramel Milkshakes are on the top of the favorites list at our house. Inspired by the Sonic peanut butter shake, this one is over the top delicious.
Nutella Iced Coffee is so addictive. Skip the $6 fancy coffee and try this easy version at home!
Blackberry Milkshakes are one of my favorite summertime treats. We have wild blackberries growing on the ranch and I always have to make them into a cool and creamy shake!
This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie from Center Cut Cook is on my favorites list for summer.
Making Frosted Pineapple Lemonade is a great way to brighten any day and is the perfect summer sipper for the whole family to enjoy.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup simple syrup (see note below)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- lemon slices and fresh mint for optional garnish
- In a blender, add simple syrup, lemon juice, pineapple juice and vanilla ice cream.
- Cover and blend until smooth, about 1- 2 minutes.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Simple Syrup: Mix equal parts sugar and boiling water until sugar is dissolved. Chill before mixing into drinks. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks.
Freeze leftover drinks in covered mason jars (leave a little room at the top) for up to 3 months. Thaw slightly before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 462Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 122mgCarbohydrates: 80gFiber: 1gSugar: 73gProtein: 5g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.