No Bake White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are a quick and easy treat to make for any day of the week and a delicious cookie to add to your Christmas cookie list.
My No Bake White Chocolate Cookies with toffee bits are such a hit that I wanted to make a new version to add to our Christmas cookie trays this year. Dried cranberries and crunchy pecans are a great combo with the white chocolate and oatmeal.
Every Christmas we make my grandma's Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Chip Biscotti, Homemade Cinnamon Rolls and batches and batches of homemade fudge to share with our family and friends. It's always nice to have a few no bake goodies to add to the mix and these white chocolate cookies with cranberries and pecans are just the ticket.
- White Chocolate Chips
- Salted Butter
- Old Fashioned Oats or Quick Oats
- Dried Cranberries
- Pecans ~ chopped
Step By Step Ingredients
- Add white chocolate chips, butter, milk and sugar to a heavy bottom saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil and cook 1 ½ minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in oats, dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
- Scoop onto lined baking sheets and allow to set up at room temperature or pop the baking sheets in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
Yield: 36 Cookies
Storage: Store no bake cranberry cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 7 days or in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Nuts: Walnuts or almonds work well in place of the pecans if preferred.
Other Substitutions: Raisins can be substituted for the cranberries.
More No Bake Christmas Treats to Try:
White Trash Christmas Junk Mix is one of our favorite snack mixes for the holidays. It's made with white chocolate, pretzels, Crispix cereal and M&M's candies.
Reindeer Chow is a mix of chocolate and peanut butter muddy buddies and Christmas M&M's, for an irresistible treat.
No Bake Cookies are the classic and always on our holiday cookie list. Made with chocolate, peanut butter and oats.
Add these No Bake White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies to your holiday treats list or make a batch anytime of year for a quick and easy no bake dessert.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Help us share on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cups dried cranberries
- Add butter, sugar, milk and white chocolate chips to a heavy bottom pan. Cook over medium- high heat, stirring until combined. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook 1 ½ minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in oats, cranberries and pecans. Mix well.
- Scoop onto lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Allow to set up at room temperature or place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week or refrigerate up to 3 weeks.
Variations: Substitute walnuts or almonds for pecans. Raisins can be substituted for cranberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.