Best ever Burger Sauce will take your hamburgers to the next level of deliciousness! It's a kicked up version of the famous special sauce that we all love. Give it a try and you'll never eat another boring hamburger!
Sauces and condiments could literally be their own food group at our house. We used to own a barbecue sauce business and we put sauce on just about everything.
We grill burgers at least once a week and this burger sauce is great to have on hand. Easy to make ahead and a must- have for your next cookout.
How to Make Burger Sauce:
- Combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, pickle relish, prepared horseradish, sugar, granulated garlic and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
How long will Burger Sauce keep?
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks. Stir before serving.
Burger sauce is traditionally made with ketchup but you are going to love it even more with barbecue sauce! We used a sweet barbecue sauce, just use your favorite.
Burger Sauce is seriously delicious and great on more than just burgers! It's a great dipping sauce for your favorite fried foods like: Fried Chicken Strips, French Fries, Air Fryer Tater Tots, Fried Pickles or Fried Okra.
Favorite Kitchen Tools for Homemade Condiments:
- Flat Whisk - probably the most used kitchen utensil in my kitchen. Can't live without it.
- Mixing Bowl - great for baking and mixing up a batch of homemade sauce.
- Mason Jars or Weck Jars are my favorite for storing sauces.
- Dipping Bowls make it easy to serve your homemade sauces.
Making homemade condiments is super simple and really adds great flavor to any meal. Give this easy burger sauce a try next time you are making burgers, it's a guaranteed hit!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- Mix mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, pickle relish, horseradish sauce, sugar, granulated garlic and pepper together with a whisk.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Burger sauce will keep in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Stir before serving.
Serving Size:1 tablespoon
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 62Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.