Cheeseburger Sliders are the perfect dinner for busy weeknights or great for weekend cookouts and get togethers with friends. No one can resist these mini grilled cheeseburgers that are served up on homemade rolls and topped with the most amazing burger sauce!
A while back I made these AMAZING milk bread honey buns and they were the perfect size for grilled sliders. It was a huge hit with my hungry clan and I'm sure it will be a favorite for your family too.
These epic burger sliders are part of a fantastic month-long event hosted by Girl Carnivore, but opinions are always my own!
How to Make Cheeseburger Sliders:
- Mix ground beef with barbecue sauce and minced onion.
- Form into about 3 inch patties.
- Cook burgers with the lid closed for about 6-8 minutes.
- Flip burgers and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Top with cheese and remove from grill.
- Serve on dinner- size rolls with your favorite condiments and burger sauce.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- Mix ground beef, barbecue sauce and onion together.
- Form into 16 patties.
- Prepare grill fire to about 300° with oak or hickory for smoke flavor.
- Cook burgers over indirect fire with the grill lid closed for 6-8 minutes. Flip burgers and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Top burgers with ½ slice of cheese and remove from grill.
- Serve burgers on rolls with burger sauce and lettuce or your favorite condiments.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 252mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 24g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.