As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Brunch Burgers have everything you love about breakfast piled high on a delicious grilled burger! Create the ultimate brunch burger with crispy hash browns, American cheese, bacon with a fried egg on top!
A while back one of my sons came through raving about a brunch burger that he tried from Applebees. I’m a huge fan of an egg on top of anything and just had to try it!
Burgers are the one thing that I never get tired of. This is no ordinary burger and not one that I would eat every day, but it is one that you must try.
It’s completely over the top and almost too big to fit in your mouth. Just grab a knife, a fork, a napkin and get to it!
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
How to Make a Brunch Burger:
Mix Steak Rub Together:
This is the rub we use on our favorite Grilled Ribeye Steaks and it’s great for seasoning burgers!
- Brown sugar, granulated garlic, smoked paprika, kosher salt, black pepper and dry mustard.
- Add steak rub to 2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- Cook Bacon until crispy.
- Fry Hash Browns.
- Form seasoned ground beef into 6 patties with an indention in the center.
- Prepare grill to 300° fire with hickory or oak for smoke flavor.
- Grill burgers, 8 to 10 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Top grilled patties with American cheese.
- Cook eggs, sunny side up with butter or non stick cooking spray.
- Layer buns with your favorite condiments like mayo, mustard, ketchup or barbecue sauce.
- Top with lettuce, red onion and tomato.
- Layer a crispy hash brown, cheese burger, bacon and egg and top burger buns.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious Sides for Burgers:
- Easy Onion Strings are great for topping burgers or to serve alongside. Thin sliced onions are dipped in buttermilk and seasoned flour and then quickly fried until crispy.
- Sweet Potato Fries are a great addition to burger night. These are oven baked and a healthier option than the traditional fries.
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are quick, easy and delicious. Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
You don’t have to go out to a restaurant to get an epic burger, they are quite easy to make at home. Even if you use your indoor grill pan or fry your burgers up in a skillet, you are going to get a satisfying and delicious burger.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
For the Steak Rub:
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
For the Burgers:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 hash browns
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- non stick cooking spray or 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- red onion slices
- tomato slices
- 6 burger buns
- condiments for serving
- Mix the dry rub ingredients together in a small bowl: brown sugar, garlic, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and dry mustard.
- Combine ground beef and steak rub and form into 6 patties.
- Prepare grill to a 300° fire.
- Grill burgers for about 8 -10 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Remove from grill and top with cheese.
- Cook the eggs using non stick cooking spray or butter until sunny side up. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Layer buns with lettuce, onion, tomato, hash brown, cheese burger patty, bacon, egg and top bun with your favorite condiments like mayo, mustard, ketchup or barbecue sauce.