Strawberry Pineapple Mojito cocktails are refreshing and full of summer flavors. An easy to make rum cocktail with just a few ingredients.
Strawberry Pineapple Mojito ~ Refreshing Rum Cocktail
I love the strawberry. pineapple and mint flavor combination in these drinks. It's a tasty drink that isn't overly sweet. It's bright and fresh and goes down easy.
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Pineapple Juice
- Light Rum
How to Make Strawberry Pineapple Mojitos:
- Slice strawberries and place in a glass with a few fresh mint leaves.
- Squeeze lime juice in the glass.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Next, add rum.
- Use a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon to muddle the strawberries and mint leaves until strawberries are broken up into small pieces.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Top with Sprite.
- Stir to mix and garnish with fresh strawberries, lime slices and fresh mint if desired.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
TOOLS FOR EASY COCKTAILS AT HOME:
- I found these cute jar shaped glasses on Amazon. They are super cute for entertaining and very affordable.
- This is the Bar Set I have, it has the best muddler for this cocktail.
- A Microplane Twist & Zest is perfect for juicing and making citrus garnishes for my favorite cocktails.
- Handy Ice Crusher is great if you don’t have an ice crusher in your refrigerator and if you entertain frequently, this Countertop Ice Maker makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic ice.
- These party picks are great for garnishes.
More Rum Cocktails to Try:
Pineapple Rum Punch is a party favorite with just 3 ingredients. It's really refreshing and always a hit with the crowd.
Mango Rum Cooler are super refreshing for summer. Orange and mango flavors with a splash of rum for a simple and delicious drink.
Rum Sunset Cocktail is the easiest rum and orange juice cocktail with just a bit of lime. A classic cocktail that is perfect for a weekend brunch.
I always like to serve this punch at get togethers for the kids and adults who don't want alcohol. It's quick and easy and always a hit.
Mix up these strawberry pineapple mojitos for your next get together or celebration. There's lots of strawberry flavor with tangy pineapple and lime to make them a tasty cocktail that everyone is sure to love.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 3 strawberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 2 ounces rum
- 4 ounces Sprite
- Fresh mint, strawberries, lime slices for garnish
- Remove strawberry tops and slice into a glass and add mint leaves.
- Squeeze lime into glass.
- Add pineapple juice and rum.
- Muddle the strawberries and mint leaves until strawberries are broken up into small pieces.
- Fill the glass with ice and top with Sprite.
- Stir to mix and garnish with fresh strawberries, lime slices and fresh mint.
Double recipe as needed
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 307Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 11gSugar: 25gProtein: 4g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.