As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cucumber Mojitos are one of the most refreshing and delicious cocktails you’ll ever taste! Great for hot summer days and so easy to mix up by the glass.
Rum cocktails are guaranteed to please the party crowd but they are also great for just a night in or sipping by the pool. Mojitos have surpassed margaritas as my favorite cocktails. They combination of mint and lime is just so tasty. These cucumber mojitos are just plain refreshing and delicious.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Mojitos just have a few simple ingredients: Light rum, mint and lime juice. Add in your favorite flavors for new twists on the classic. It’s a great cocktail to make for any occasion. We use light Bacardi Rum for our mojitos.
How to Make Cucumber Mojitos:
- In a collins glass, add fresh mint leaves, a slice of cucumber and lime juice. Muddle together with a cocktail spoon or the end of a wooden spoon. Muddling is just smashing, this will get the oils from the mint leaves and the juice from the cucumber to mix with the lime juice creating amazing flavor in the cocktails.
- Add rum and simple syrup. Fill the glass with ice and top with Sprite, mix with a cocktail spoon.
- Add a few slices of cucumber, lime and garnish with mint.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
MY FAVORITE TOOLS FOR MAKING COCKTAILS:
- Cocktail Jigger is perfect for getting the perfect measurements for all of your favorite cocktails.
- Cocktail Spoon with a muddler on the end is the best for making mojitos!
- Microplane Twist & Zest is my favorite for juicing and zesting citrus.
- Bamboo Picks and Drink Umbrellas are great for garnishing your favorite drinks.
- A nice Blender is a must-have for frozen drinks.
- Countertop Ice Maker – Dream ice maker right here, makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic!
These cucumber mojitos are really refreshing. The cucumber just brightens the cocktail and makes it a bit more refreshing. It’s not an overwhelming cucumber taste like you might expect. Give these refreshing rum cocktails a try this summer and let me know what you think!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 10 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 lime
- 4 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 8 ounces Sprite or club soda
- Put about 5 mint leaves in each glass with 1 slice of cucumber.
- Squeeze lime juice into each glass, about 1/4 of the lime, muddle with a cocktail spoon.
- Add half of simple syrup and rum to each glass.
- Fill glasses with ice and top with Sprite.
- Stir with a cocktail spoon.
- Garnish with additional cucumber slices, lime and mint.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 33mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 5gSugar: 27gProtein: 3g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.