Pineapple Mango Rum Punch is a quick and easy cocktail that is so simple to make with just a few ingredients. Perfectly refreshing and delicious.
Pineapple Mango Rum Punch ~ Easy Rum Cocktail
Tropical pineapple cocktails are always at the top of my favorites list and these Pineapple Mango Rum cocktails go down easy. A light and refreshing drink that makes a large batch, perfect for entertaining.
- Fresh Mango
- Pineapple Juice
- Light Rum ~ We used Bacardi, use your favorite.
- Triple Sec ~ Orange Liqueur.
- Sprite ~ Or Club Soda.
How to Make Pineapple Mango Rum Punch:
- Peel the mango and dice the mango. This is a good video on how to cut a mango, if you haven’t done it before.
- Add the diced mango to a blender.
- Next, add the pineapple juice.
- Use a cocktail jigger to measure and add the rum.
- Add the triple sec.
- Place the lid on the blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour over ice to about 3/4 full.
- Top with Sprite and mix with a spoon.
- Fresh mint makes a pretty garnish.
Make it a Frozen Cocktail:
- Use frozen mango and add 4 cups of ice to the blender for a frozen cocktail.
More Delicious Rum Cocktails to Try:
Rum Punch is a fun and delicious adult punch for any party. Made with just a few ingredients and it’s one of those drinks that goes down easy.
The Rum Sunset Cocktails are a great brunch cocktail made with rum and orange juice.
Coconut Mojitos are crazy good and so pretty for holidays like Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Made with light rum, coconut milk and lime.
Strawberry Daiquiri is the classic rum cocktail made with ripe strawberries and lime juice.
Blackberry Mojitios are full of fresh and delicious flavors made with fresh blackberries, lime, mint and rum.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Must Have Bar Tools for Homemade Cocktails:
Pineapple Mango Rum Punch cocktails is a great option for entertaining guests and easy enough for any day of the week. A most refreshing and tasty tropical drink that only takes a few minutes to make.
If you love this recipes as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Be sure to help us share Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
- 1 cup diced mango
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 5 ounces light rum
- 1 ounce triple sec
- crushed ice
- 8 ounces Sprite
- fresh mint, optional garnish
- Add diced mango to a blender with the pineapple juice, rum and triple sec.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill glasses with ice and fill the glasses with pineapple mango mixture about 3/4 full.
- Top with about 2 ounces of Sprite in each glass. Stir to mix.
- Garnish with mint and serve immediately.
- Make frozen cocktails by using frozen mango and adding 4 cups ice to the blender.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.