Snickers Fudge is the easiest and most delicious fudge recipe! This rich and delicious chocolate fudge comes together with 3 ingredients and can be made in about 10 minutes! Perfect for holidays and special occasions.
Rich and creamy fudge is one of my favorites to add to my holiday goodie baskets. I always make White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Fudge and Two Tone Fudge and this Snickers Fudge is going to be a new favorite along with this Peanut Butter Cup Fudge!
Ingredients for Snickers Fudge:
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Snickers Minis
How to Make Snickers Fudge:
- Unwrap the Snickers Minis and cut into quarters.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Sprinkle half of the Snickers pieces over the parchment paper.
- Add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a heavy sauce pan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour fudge over snickers bars.
- Smooth evenly.
- Scatter remaining Snickers pieces over fudge and press down into the fudge.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Slice into 1 inch squares to serve.
How to Store Fudge:
Fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for about 2 weeks or refrigerated up to 4 weeks.
Fudge can also be frozen up to 3 months.
This is the easiest fudge recipe that I've ever made. No candy thermometer needed and it turns out so smooth and creamy. I love easy holiday treats and this one is simple enough to make any day of the week. Great for a decadent dessert or as quick and easy homemade gift.
Snickers bars are one of my favorites and I like keep them on hand to make No Bake Snickers Cheesecake and they take this rich and creamy fudge to the next level of delicious!
If you are a Snickers, fan, grab a bag of Snickers Minis and make a batch of fudge this week! It's the perfect treat to make and share.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces Snickers MInis candy bars
- Unwrap Snickers bars and cut into quarters.
- Line and 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Sprinkle half of the chopped candy bars over the parchment paper.
- Add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a heavy sauce pan and cook over low heat.
- Stir mixture with a wood spoon until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over candy bars and smooth evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining Snickers pieces over fudge and press down into fudge.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or until fudge is chilled.
- Lift parchment out of the pan.
- Place fudge on a cutting board and cut into about 1 inch squares.
Store fudge at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or refrigerate up to 4 weeks. Freeze up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.