As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Fudge is a decadent treat for the holidays! Just 5 minutes to make and six ingredients, this is one of the easiest treats you can make!
White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Fudge
Fudge is always on my list for holiday treats. Peanut butter fudge has always been my favorite, but look out this White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Fudge has moved into the number one spot!
Don’t be intimidated by making fudge! It’s so darn easy! I found a recipe for white chocolate macadamia nut fudge in one of my favorite Southern Living cookbooks about a hundred years ago and never got around to making it.
I decided it was time to try it and then of course, I totally made it my own. I simplified the process and decided that dulce de leche would take this fudge over the top. It is knock-your-socks-off rich and DELICIOUS!
My family teases me non-stop about being so crazy about dulce de leche and because I don’t just say caramel. Always trying to be a fancy pants, they tease. It’s just the best thing ever. I love it in dulce de leche brownies. Mmmmmm.
Like my peanut butter fudge, I made this in the microwave. It comes together in like 5 minutes. We all have time for a treat like that.
I melted white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and sweetened condensed milk together in the microwave. It took about 3 minutes in mine but I have a tiny microwave, yours might be much faster.
I added some Nielsen Massey Vanilla that they were so kind to send over for my holiday baking and some chopped macadamia nuts. Then the dulce de leche that is swirled throughout.
Just pop it in the fridge for a few hours and you are good to go. Fudge can be made ahead of time and as long as you keep it in an airtight container and refrigerated, it will last a good while.
Fudge is a great treat to have on hand for unexpected guests during the holiday season and late night cravings too!
It has been all about the late nights and early mornings the past few weeks. I can’t seem to keep up with everything and I have barely started Christmas shopping. Emmet’s birthday is coming up too and I will be in a constant state of crazy.
I always intend to slow down for this time of year but it never happens. NEVER! I can’t say I love the hustle and bustle but I am thankful for a booming business and that I have so many opportunities.
Even if you are running crazy, you still have time to make this fudge and you will be so glad you tried it! I would love to hear what you are cooking up for the holidays!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 14.5 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts (mine were roasted and salted)
- 3 tablespoons dulce de leche caramel
- Line a 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate chips, marshmallows and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave in 1 minute intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and macadamia nuts and stir until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Spoon teaspoon- sized dollops of dulce de leche over fudge mixture. Using a knife, swirl caramel through the fudge.
- Chill for at least 4 hours. Remove foil and slice. Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 29gProtein: 4g
Disclosure: I received Nielsen Massey extracts and flavorings for use in my holiday baking. All thoughts and opinions are my own.