As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters are a quick and easy treat to make for holidays and celebrations. With only a few ingredients, this candy can be made in under 30 minutes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters
Take some of the stress out of the holiday season with a few easy treats to make and share with your friends and neighbors for the holidays!
Just take me to the recipe! Scroll on down to the very bottom for the printable recipe card. Otherwise, read on for step by step photos and instructions.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters:
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add semi sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips and peanut butter into a heavy sauce pan and place over low heat.
- Stir continually until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanuts.
- Stir to combine well.
- Using a large soup spoon, drop peanut clusters onto lined baking sheets.
- Top with sprinkles if desired.
- Place baking sheets in refrigerator for about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Store in an airtight container or zip top bags in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe will make 24 large Chocolate Peanut Clusters.
Peanut clusters are popular for the holidays but perfect for any time of year. They are one of my favorites to make as a special homemade treat for birthdays, hostess gifts or a small thank you gift.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy, creamy works too)
- 3 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles - optional
Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
In a heavy saucepan add semi sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and peanut butter.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. If you are using crunchy peanut butter, you will have bits of peanuts, so the chocolate will not be completely smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in peanuts until completely coated.
Use a large soup spoon to scoop mixture, use a second spoon to dollop into mounds.
Top with sprinkles if desired.
Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Store in airtight containers or zip top bags until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g