No-Bake Chocolate Toffee Cookies are a wonderful sweet summer treat without turning on the oven!
No Bake Chocolate Toffee Cookies
I love No-Bake Cookies. My mom made them when I was growing up and I was always standing right there to eat them as soon as they were cool.
No-Bake Cookies are one of my favorites when I'm craving something sweet but don't have a lot of time for baking. I whipped these up after dinner one evening and had the idea to throw in some toffee bits. Toffee and chocolate are such a great combination and the guys loved these cookies.
I can't wait to make them again and would have already if I would remember to by oats! It's been on the list but I still forget it every single time I go to the store. I don't know who has time for those online memory games but I think I need to do something to improve my memory.
These next few weeks will be a whirlwind of craziness getting ready for school and these cookies will be on the list to pack in the lunch boxes!
You might also like these Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters. They are a super simple no bake treat that everyone loves!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- ¼ cup salted butter
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Add butter, milk, and peanut butter to a heavy saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Stir to combine.
- Add sugar, and cocoa powder, stir until well combined. Cook, stirring often until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil one minute thirty seconds.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, oats and toffee bits.
- Stir until well combined and spoon onto wax paper or a Silpat.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 58mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.