Easy Peanut Bars are a must try for peanut butter cup lovers! They are one of the easiest and most delicious treats you can make. Just 5 ingredients in this no bake dessert!
Easy Peanut Butter Bars
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are an all time favorite at our house and these bars taste just like the much loved candy bar. I bet you even have all of the ingredients on hand!
Just take me to the recipe! Just scroll on to the very bottom to get the printable recipe card for this super easy dessert. Otherwise, read on for step by step photos.
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Bars:
- Melt butter in a bowl and combine with graham cracker crumbs.
- Stir in peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Line or grease an 8 x 11 pan or 8 x 8 pan.
- Press peanut butter mixture into pan, spreading evenly.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Spread evenly over peanut bars.
- Chill for 1 hour and cut into bars.
- Store bars in refrigerator.
More Peanut Butter Desserts to Try:
- Peanut Butter Whatchamacallit Pie is a twist on the classic peanut butter pie filled with Whatchamacallit candy bars. It's so irresistible.
- Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake is a fun and easy dessert with layers of no bake peanut butter cheesecake and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Peanut Butter Blossoms are the classic cookie made with Hershey's Kisses. So irresistible!
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies are decadent and beyond delicious. A gooey brownie topped with no bake peanut cheesecake and M&Ms!
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies are super simple to make. So delicious that they rarely ever make it to the cookie jar at our house!
I'm a huge fan of no bake desserts like these Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars and these peanut butter bars are one of the best things I've ever made. They are great for potlucks, holidays or just for a weeknight dessert.
No bake Peanut Butter Bars are a great dessert to make for last minute get togethers or when you see that late night peanut butter cup commercial!
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl.
- Add in peanut butter and powdered sugar and stir until smooth.
- Grease or line an 8 x 8 or 8 x 11 baking pan.
- Press peanut butter mixture into pan evenly.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Spread chocolate over peanut butter mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Cut into bars to serve.
Store covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 358Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 191mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 3gSugar: 29gProtein: 6g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.