Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars are a quick and easy treat to make any day of the week. Made with crunchy cereal, marshmallows and chocolate chips for a fun and tasty twist on the classic marshmallow cereal treats.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars ~ No Bake S’mores Treats
These bars are a rich and delicious with loads of cinnamon flavor that everyone is sure to love. They are an easy s’mores treat bar to make ahead for any get together, cookout or holiday celebration.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars:
- Measure out the cereal and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place the butter into a large pan, non-stick pan. Use the butter wrapper to grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows, stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cereal.
- Add half of the bag of chocolate chips.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing into bars.
How to Store:
- Store the bars at room temperature covered in plastic wrap up to 4 days.
More Easy No Bake Dessert Bars to Try:
No bake Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars are a fun twist on the classic marshmallow cereal bars that everyone will love. They are quick and easy and perfect for summer or anytime you need an easy treat.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON FACEBOOK & PINTEREST!
- 10 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 1/2 cup butter
- 16 ounces mini marshmallows
- 10 ounces mini chocolate chips
- Measure out the cereal and place in a bowl, set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large, non-stick pan.
- Use the butter wrapper to butter a 9 x 13 pan or use non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the marshmallows, stirring until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal until well combined.
- Mix in half of the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepare pan and smooth evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips and set aside to cool completely.
- Slice into 16 bars.
Store bars covered in plastic wrap on the counter for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 217mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 3gSugar: 34gProtein: 3g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.