Peanut Butter Blossoms are the classic cookie that we all love. Soft peanut butter cookies topped with a Hershey’s Kiss for an irresistible to resist treat.
Peanut Butter Blossoms
How to Make Peanut Butter Blossoms:
- Add softened butter, sugar and brown sugar to a bowl and beat together until combined.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Next, beat in peanut butter, crunchy or creamy is fine.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and beat well.
- Scoop into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 375°.
- When you take the cookies out of the oven, top each cookie with an unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss.
- Move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container up to 5 days.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup sugar for rolling
- 32 Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add butter and sugars to a mixing bowl and beat well.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- Add peanut butter, mixing until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until well combined.
- Scoop into 1 inch balls and place on a lined or greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and top each cookie with an unwrapped Kiss.
- Move to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store cooled cookies in an airtight container up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 261Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 262mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 5g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.