Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff from Good Fast Eats Cookbook is a filling and delicious meal perfect for any night of the week! Even picky eaters will love this and it comes together in 30 minutes!
Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
When your family is starving and you need something quick, this Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff is the answer!
I’m a self- proclaimed cookbook fanatic and it is beyond thrilling to get my hands on a cookbook written by my one of my food blogging friends. Dinner at my house has to be quick and I know your family will love the variety of recipes in Good Fast Eats.
The Honey- Sesame Chicken Salad Wraps, Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet and the Cumin-Lime Grilled Sirloin with Roasted Vegetables are all on my list to try. Plus the Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookies and One-Bowl Fudgy Brownies. Okay, I will admit I really want to try them all.
Good Fast Eats is going to make you want to cook dinner at home. The recipes are approachable and delicious. Let’s face it, the hardest part of dinner is often deciding what to make and Amy makes that so easy!
I’ve been a fan of Amy’s Bellyfull blog (formerly Very Culinary) for ages and she’s one of the first bloggers that I connected with when I started out.
She’s insanely talented, has the most adorable family and has the best recipes. My Mom says Amy has the best Broccoli Salad recipe. When my folks recently came to visit, mom made a version of these incredible Salmon Rolls and they were out of this world amazing. I get a big kick out of my mom trying recipes from my favorite blogging friends.
It’s been ages since I’ve made beef stroganoff. I am always on the lookout for ground beef recipes and I loved that this version has a tomato sauce. The hearty sauce was so flavorful and made an amazing comfort food dinner. Definitely on the family favorites list.
With Christmas right around the corner, you will want to get several copies of Good Fast Eats. It does make the perfect gift for anyone who has a kitchen! Find your copies at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books & Things and major book retailers.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
More Ground Beef Recipes to Try:
Pizza Pasta Skillet
- 12 oz wide egg-free noodles
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- ¾ teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 1 can (6oz) tomato paste
- 1 can (10 oz) condensed beef consommé
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 8 oz sliced button or crimini mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook noodles according to package directions, al dente.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the butter over medium-high. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until softened, about 3 minutes. Add ground beef and brown, breaking it up with a wooden spoon until no pink remains, 3-4 minutes. Drain off fat.
- Mix in the flour, salt and herbs. Stir in tomato paste, consommé, vinegar, and mushrooms. Turn down heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Remove from heat and store in the sour cream until combined and heated though.
- Serve sauce on top of the cooked noodles.
Disclosure: I received a copy of Good Fast Eats for review purposes. All thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, if a purchase is made through these links, I will receive a small amount at no extra fee to you.