Caramel Apple Mule cocktails are super simple to make at home featuring the delicious flavors of a caramel apple. A quick and easy vodka cocktail that everyone will love.
Caramel Apple Mule ~ Vodka Cocktail
Moscow mule cocktails are crazy popular and this fall version is one of my favorites. It's made with just a few ingredients and is a tasty and refreshing cocktail for any occasion.
- Caramel Sauce
- Caramel Syrup
- Coarse Sugar
- Apple Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Apple Slices
How to Make Caramel Apple Mule Cocktails:
- Make the caramel syrup by combining equal parts caramel sauce and boiling water, whisking until throughly combined. Store bought caramel sauce like you would add to coffee works great too. I also used this quick syrup for these Caramel Apple Martinis.
- Garnish cocktail glasses by dipping the glass rim into caramel sauce.
- Finish the caramel rim by dipping it into coarse sugar.
- Fill ¾ full with crushed ice.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker with vodka, apple juice and caramel syrup. Shake vigorously about 1 minute.
- Strain over ice, filling about half way. Fill with ginger beer.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
TOOLS FOR EASY COCKTAILS AT HOME:
- I found these cute jar shaped glasses on Amazon. They are my favorite for party drinks and very affordable.
- This is the Bar Set I have, it has everything you need for a home bar.
- Love this Ice Crusher is great if you don’t have an ice machine in your refrigerator. I am thinking of getting this Countertop Ice Maker that makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic ice.
- Fun party picks are great for garnishes.
More Apple Cocktails to Try:
- Spiked Apple Cider is a 3 ingredient drink perfect for tailgating or fall gatherings with friends.
- There's nothing easier than a refreshing Apple Cider Shandy with just 2 ingredients! Make this one today.
- Warm Apple Pie Cocktails are so delicious for sipping around the fire pit or to serve for a last minute get together.
- Apple Cider Gin Cocktail is a fancy party drink that is really simple recipe that is incredibly delicious and refreshing.
- Harvest Punch is a large batch cocktail for parties and holiday gatherings. Made with apple cider and moscato wine.
Whether you are hosting a fall cookout for game day, getting together with friends or relaxing after a little fall apple picking, these Caramel Apple Mules are the best cocktails to try.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce, divided use
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces apple juice
- 8 ounces ginger beer
- 2 apple slices for optional garnish
- Make caramel syrup by combining 2 tablespoons caramel sauce with 2 tablespoons boiling water in a small jar. Whisk to mix well.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce in a shallow bowl. Dip rim of glasses into caramel, coating the edge.
- Place coarse sugar on a plate and dip caramel edge into sugar, coating the rim.
- Fill glass ¾ full of crushed ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, a few ice cubes with vodka, apple juice and 2 ounces of caramel syrup. Cover and shake vigorously for about 1 minute.
- Strain into glasses.
- Garnish with apple slices.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 367Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 3gSugar: 57gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.