This Creamy Caramel Apple Martini is a delicious twist on the classic cocktail that is so easy to make at home with just a few ingredients. Great for fall entertaining and gatherings with friends.
Caramel Apple Martini ~ Easy Vodka Cocktail
This simple dessert cocktail is so delicious and can be made with just a few basic ingredients. We add a splash of cream that highlights the caramel and makes one of those drinks that goes down easy without being overly sweet.
- Vodka ~ We used Titos Vodka for this recipe, use your favorite.
- Apple Juice or Apple Cider ~ Gives the cocktail apple flavor without being too sweet.
- Triple Sec ~ Brightens the flavor with just a touch of sweet.
- Caramel Syrup ~ Use your favorite drink syrup like Ghiradelli or make your own with caramel sauce.
- Heavy Cream ~ I loved the creamy taste the splash of cream adds to this cocktail. A little out of the box for a martini but trust me, it's good!
- Apple Slices for Garnish ~ We made a little fan out of the apple slices, get as fancy or as simple as you like.
How to Make Caramel Apple Martinis:
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Top with equal parts vodka and apple juice.
- Add triple sec, caramel syrup and heavy cream.
- Add the cover and shake vigorously about 1 minute.
- Strain into stemmed glasses and garnish with an apple slice.
How to Make Caramel Syrup:
Mix equal parts boiling water with caramel sauce or ice cream topping in a small mason jar. Whisk until combined. Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator up to 1 one week. It's perfect to add to your morning coffee too.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Best Tools for the Home Bartender:
- These Martini glasses are great. For this recipe we used some vintage glasses that we've had for ages.
- Love this copper Bar Set - it's the one I use for every cocktail.
- A Microplane Twist & Zest is perfect for juicing and making citrus garnishes for my favorite cocktails.
- I don't have an ice maker so this Ice Crusher is great. I'm adding this Countertop Ice Maker to my wish list. It makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic ice.
- These party picks are great for garnishes.
More Delicious Fall Cocktails You Will Love:
Making cocktails at home doesn't have to be overly complicated to be delicious. Whether you are making one to enjoy after a long day or setting up a bar for a cocktail party, it's easy to do with basic ingredients.
Add these Creamy Caramel Apple Martinis to your must try list this fall. If you love caramel apples, this is the cocktail for you! A quick and easy vodka cocktail to make at home.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces apple juice or cider
- 1 ounce triple sec, orange liqueur
- 1 ounce caramel syrup
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- apple slices for garnish, optional
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker with vodka, apple juice, triple sec, caramel sauce and cream.
- Cover and shake vigorously about 1 minute.
- Strain into cocktail glasses and garnish with an apple slice.
To make caramel syrup: Mix ¼ cup boiling water with ¼ cup caramel sauce (or ice cream topping) in a mason jar. Whisk until combined. Store caramel sauce in a covered container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 424Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 62mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 2gSugar: 41gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.