As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Apple Cider Shandy is perfect for tailgating, fall parties and holiday gatherings. So simple with just 2 ingredients! Everyone will love this easy apple cider cocktail!
Apple Cider Shandy
Easy cocktails are my thing! Cocktails can be really simple to put together for last minute parties or just your weekly get together with friends. This Apple Cider Shandy is perfect for fall.
Just take me to the Recipe!
The printable recipe is at the very bottom of the post, so just scroll on down or keep reading for some easy tips for making cocktails.
How to Make an Apple Cider Shandy:
Fill glasses with crushed ice. Fill half way with apple cider and top with your favorite lager beer. Garnish with a fresh apple slice if desired.
If you are looking for an easy cocktail to serve for game day, friendsgiving or to add to your Thanksgiving menu, an Apple Cider Shandy is perfect. It’s light and refreshing and even if you aren’t a big fan of beer, you are going to like it.
More Beer Cocktails to Try:
- Lemon Shandy is one of my favorites for summer but they are really good all year long. A mix of lemonade and beer, it couldn’t be easier or more refreshing.
- Beer Punch is a party favorite. It’s a large batch cocktail made with beer and pineapple and ginger ale. Surprisingly delicious and perfect game day parties and cookouts.
- Red Beer is another party favorite. It’s similar to a bloody Mary but made with beer instead of vodka. Pretty simple and always delicious.
More Fall Cocktails to Try:
- Warm Apple Pie Cocktails are perfect for holidays and get fall get togethers. Warm spices, apple cider and rum come together in this easy cocktail.
- Apple Cider Gin Cocktail is super quick and easy made with honey syrup for a refreshing and delicious drink.
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian is made with Kahlua and vodka and this gets a nice fall twist with pumpkin spice!
- Salted Caramel Mudslide is one of my all-time favorites! Made with Irish cream and coffee liqueur.
- Spiked Apple Cider is made with just 3 ingredients. A fantastic party drink for any fall party.
- S’mores Martinis are always fun for parties. All of your favorite dessert flavors in a cocktail!
- Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream is my favorite to add to coffee!
Fall Appetizers to Pair with Cocktails:
- Pomegranate Pecan Party Appetizer is so simple to make with cream cheese and fresh pomegranate arils, fresh herbs, honey and toasted pecans.
- Sausage Spinach Quiche is an easy make ahead dish that is perfect served at room temperature. Cut this quiche into small wedges for a party appetizer.
- Cranberry Dip is a favorite for Thanksgiving and is so simple to make for parties and get togethers. A quick cranberry sauce that is served over cream cheese. So delicious!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 12 oz apple cider
- 12 oz lager beer
- fresh apple slices for garnish
- Fill glasses half way with crushed ice.
- Add half of apple cider to each and top with beer.
- Garnish with an apple slice and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 24gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.