Pineapple Crisp is a quick and easy dessert that is perfect for any day of the week. Top the warm crisp with vanilla ice cream for a comforting treat that the whole family will enjoy.
Pineapple Crisp ~ Easy Fruit Crisp
I always have a few cans of crushed pineapple on hand and the crisp topping is made with just a few pantry ingredients, making this crisp dessert a tried and true favorite.
- Crushed Pineapple
- All Purpose Flour
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Brown Sugar
How to Make Pineapple Crisp:
- Pour one can of crushed pineapple into a pie plate. Drain the other can and add to pie plate.
- Stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter.
- A fork works great to mix the butter into the dry ingredients until crumbly.
- Top pineapple with crumb mixture.
- Place pie plate onto a baking sheet and cook on the center oven rack for 40- 45 minutes or until pineapple is bubbly around the edges an topping is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack about 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve pineapple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
How to Store:
Store leftover crisp covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
Pineapple crisp can be heated in the microwave before serving if desired.
More Fruit Crisp Desserts to Try:
Fruit crisps can be made with just about any fruit filling and are an extremely satisfying ending to any meal. They are so simple to make with no fussy pie crust to deal with
Add this pineapple crisp recipe to your must-try list this week. The tangy pineapple topped with the crisp oat an brown sugar crumble is one of the best desserts to make during the busy week.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- vanilla ice cream for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour one can of pineapple into a pie plate. Drain the other can and pour pineapple into pie dish. Stir to combine.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter. Mix well with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over pineapple in an even layer.
- Place pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes until pineapple bubbles around the edges and topping is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for about 20 minutes before serving.
- Top with vanilla ice cream if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 406Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 132mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 3gSugar: 35gProtein: 4g
Does not include ice cream. Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.