As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Peach Crisp is a delicious dessert filled with juicy peaches and topped with a crispy brown sugar, cinnamon and oat topping. Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight treat!
It just doesn’t get any easier than this peach crisp. You can make it with fresh, frozen or canned peaches and it can be ready to bake by the time your oven preheats! Mix one up while you are cooking dinner and you’ll have a warm and delicious dessert to enjoy afterwards.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
When it comes to desserts, my family loves a fruit crisp more than any other. It all started with my Easy Blackberry Crisp that we make with wild blackberries from the ranch and no one can resist an apple crisp topped with vanilla ice cream. The peach version is always a favorite, there’s never a bite left.
How to Make Peach Crisp:
- Add flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and salt to a bowl. Mix well and add softened butter.
- Cut butter into oat mixture until well combined.
- Drain one can of peaches and add both cans of peaches to a pie plate or baking dish.
- Top with brown sugar and oat mixture.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream.
- To make the crisp with fresh or frozen peaches, mix peaches with 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon corn starch. Follow the same baking instructions.
- Quick oats work just as well as old fashioned oats for this recipe.
Even if you are not a pro baker, this crisp comes together so simply and it’s made with pantry ingredients. It is great for busy weeknights and delicious enough to make for guests.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 2 14.5 oz cans sliced peaches, about 5 cups of sliced peaches
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- vanilla ice cream for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drain juice from one can of peaches and discard. Pour peaches into a pie dish.
- In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix butter into flour and oat mixture with a fork until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with vanilla ice cream if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 220mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 3gSugar: 36gProtein: 5g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.