Peach Dump Cake is an easy 4 ingredient dessert that is rich and buttery, satisfying any craving for something sweet.
If you love the classics like peach cobbler, peach upside down cake and peach crisp this dump cake is just as tasty but even easier to make. Top it off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a quick and easy treat.
Peach Dump Cake ~ Quick and Easy Cobbler Recipe
Peach desserts are always a favorite for family get togethers and this easy dump cake is so simple to make. Just dump the ingredients into the pan and bake, no mixing and no extra dishes to cleanup.
- Can Sliced Peaches in Heavy Syrup
- Ground Cinnamon
- Yellow Cake Mix
How to Make Peach Dump Cake
- Dump peaches with syrup into a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over peaches.
- Top with dry cake mix in an even layer.
- Melt the butter and drizzle all over the cake mix.
- Bake until bubbly and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Can Fresh Peaches be Used?
Fresh peaches will work for this recipe. Use about 6- 8 fresh peaches. Peel and toss with about 1/2 cup of sugar. Proceed with the same directions. Peach pie filling will also work in this recipe.
How to Store and Reheat:
Store leftover dump cake covered with foil or plastic wrap in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Warm in microwave or remove to come to room temperature about 30 minutes before serving.
Dump cake is best within the first 24 hours.
More Dump Cake Recipes You’ll Love
Apricot Dump Cake made with pie filling, cake mix and sliced almonds is a quick dessert that everyone will love.
Apple Dump Cake is made easily with apple pie filling and includes crunch pecans. Great for any occasion.
Pineapple Dump Cake is the dessert I make most often for a weeknight treat. It’s reminiscent of the classic pineapple upside down cake but so much easier to make.
Dump Cake Variations:
Dump cake can be made with any fruit filling and any flavor of cake mix. Some other popular combinations are pineapple and cherry with yellow cake mix, peach or apple with spice cake mix, blueberry filling with vanilla cake mix. The possibilities are endless.
Occasions to Serve Dump Cake:
We love dessert every day and dump cake is something everyone can agree on. It’s also great for summer cookouts, birthdays, holidays or any celebration.
Add this easy peach dump cake recipe to your list to try. It’s a guaranteed hit and couldn’t be any easier to make.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 29 ounces can sliced peaches in heavy syrup, undrained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 15 ounce box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup melted butter ( 1 1/2 sticks)
- vanilla ice cream for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pour sliced peaches with syrup into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spread peaches out evenly.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the peaches in an even layer.
- Drizzle melted butter over the cake mix.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until filling is bubbly and cake is lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with vanilla ice cream if desired.
To Use Fresh Peaches:
Use 6- 8 fresh peaches. Peel and toss with about 1/2 cup of sugar. Proceed with the same directions.
Peach pie filling will also work in this recipe.
Store leftover dump cake covered in plastic wrap in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Reheat in microwave or serve at room temperature.
Dump cake is best consumed on the first day.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 459Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 547mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 2gSugar: 41gProtein: 3g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.