Peppermint Mudslide Cocktails are a quick and easy holiday drink that everyone will love. The perfect cocktail to put you in the holiday spirit.
This Salted Caramel Mudslide is one of our most popular cocktails and I was inspired to put a Christmas spin on the classic. Adding peppermint schnapps is just the ticket for a holiday twist.
Peppermint Mudslide ~ Easy Christmas Cocktail
Dessert cocktails are my favorite for holiday get togethers. This 4- ingredient mudslide is a sweet and delicious treat to serve for holiday cocktail parties and Christmas get togethers.
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- Peppermint Schnapps
- Fresh Mint ~ optional garnish
Step-By-Step Instructions for Peppermint Mudslide:
- Add a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Use a cocktail jigger to add Baileys Irish Cream.
- Add the same amount of Kahlua.
- Next, add the same measure of vodka.
- Lastly, add half the amount of peppermint schnapps.
- Cover the shaker and shake vigorously.
- Fill cocktail glasses about ¾ full of crushed ice.
- Remove the cocktail shaker lid. The mixture should be well chilled and frothy.
- Strain mudslide into glasses.
- Garnish with fresh mint if desired.
How to Make Frozen Peppermint Mudslide:
Mudslides also make amazing frozen cocktails. Add all ingredients to a blender and add 2 cups vanilla ice cream. Blend until smooth. Serve in glasses with a straw.
Best Occasions for Peppermint Mudslides:
- New Years Eve
- Holiday Cocktail Parties
- Date Night In
- Girls Night Gatherings
More Delicious Holiday Cocktails to Try:
- Amaretto Wine Cocktail
- Winter Moscato Punch
- Christmas Punch
- Salted Caramel White Russian
- Mudslide Coffee
- Spiked Egg Nog
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Best Bar Tools:
- I love this bar set. It has everything for making wonderful cocktails at home.
- A Microplane Twist & Zest is perfect for juicing and making cool cocktail garnishes.
- Bamboo Picks for garnishes.
- This Ice Crusher is my new favorite thing. Great if you don’t have an ice maker that crushes ice in your fridge.
- If you really want to get fancy, this Countertop Ice Maker makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic.