Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are a soft peanut butter cookie stuffed with mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for a quick and easy treat.
The classic Peanut Butter Blossoms with Hershey's Kiss candies are always a favorite and they are even better with a mini peanut butter cup!
Having the cookie jar full of freshly baked cookies is a priority at our house. You'll find Classic Peanut Butter Cookies, Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies and often times my grandma's Best Ever Sugar Cookies.
- Salted Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Large Egg
- Vanilla Extract
- Peanut Butter ~ Crunchy or creamy.
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Kosher Salt
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups minis
Step By Step Directions
STEP 1 In a mixer bowl, add the butter sugar and brown sugar. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
STEP 2 Add egg, milk and vanilla, mixing until combined.
STEP 3 Next, add the peanut butter and mix well.
STEP 4 Mix in the flour and baking soda.
STEP 5 Use a medium size cookie scoop to make cookie dough balls. Roll in sugar and place on a lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
STEP 6 Bake for 8- 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
STEP 7 While the cookies are baking, unwrap the mini peanut butter cups.
STEP 8 Remove cookies from the oven.
STEP 9 Immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie.
STEP 10 Rest 2 minutes on the baking sheet.
STEP 11 Remove to a wire rack to cook completely.
How to Store
Store peanut butter cup cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days, although they are not likely to last that long.
Freeze baked cookies in a single layer in an airtight container up to 3 months.
More Peanut Butter Cup Desserts to Try
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake is made into individual dessert glasses. Layers of fluffy no bake peanut butter cheesecake filling and chopped mini peanut butter cups. All topped off with whipped cream for an easy make ahead dessert.
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are totally irresistible for peanut butter fans. Rich and fudgy brownies filled with chunks of peanut butter cup.
- Peanut Butter Pie has an Oreo crust topped with creamy peanut butter cream cheese pie filling mixed with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. An epic dessert for any occasion.
Make a batch of these Peanut Butter Cup Cookies that are a perfect dessert for any occasion and easy enough for any day of the week.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Help us share on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup peanut butter, crunchy or creamy
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup sugar for rolling
- 28 Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add butter and sugars to a mixing bowl, mix for 2 minutes.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- Next, mix in peanut butter.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, mixing until well combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop,. Place 1./3 cup sugar into a bowl. Roll cookie dough in sugar and place onto a lined or greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and top each cookie with an unwrapped mini peanut butter cup.
- Rest on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
- Move to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Store cooled cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days.\
Freeze in a single layer in an airtight container up to 3 monhts.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 192mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.