As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Peanut Butter Pie filled with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in an Oreo crust is one of the most delicious desserts you can make! An easy, no bake treat for any holiday or celebration.
Peanut butter desserts are always on my list of favorites. I love to bake Classic Peanut Butter Cookies to fill the cookie jar and my Peanut Butter Whatchamacallit Pie is one of my most requested dessert recipes. If you love peanut butter cups, this peanut butter pie is a must-try!
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Pie:
- Cream Cheese
- Peanut Butter (Crunchy or Creamy)
- Powdered Sugar
- Frozen Whipped Topping
- Oreo Cookies
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make an Oreo Pie Crust:
- Place Oreo Cookies (with the filling) into a food processor and pulse until cookies become fine crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, place cookies into a zip top bag and crush with a rolling pin, meat mallet or heavy skillet.
- Pour cookie crumbs into a pie plate and mix with melted butter.
- Press into an even layer around the pie plate. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie:
- Add cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter to a mixer bowl and beat until well combined.
- Mix in whipped topping.
- Remove Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups from packaging and chop into bite size pieces.
- Fold peanut butter cups into pie filling.
- Spread filling into Oreo crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with Reese’s Minis if desired.
- Chill pie for 4 hours before serving.
- Store leftovers, covered in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Use a pre-made Oreo pie crust or graham cracker crust to save time.
Substitute sweetened whipped cream for the whipped topping if you prefer.
Speed up the chilling process by placing the pie in the freezer for 1 hour.
Peanut butter pie is a rich and delicious dessert that is so simple to make. It’s a great dessert to make with the kids, since the only cooking involved is melting the butter.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
For the OREO Crust:
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed - divided use
- 12 Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Reese's Minis for garnish, optional
- Make the crust by adding Oreo Cookies, with filling to a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Pour into a pie plate.
- Pour melted butter over cookie crumbs and combine. Press into pie plate in an even layer around the bottom and sides.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter to a mixer bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Mix in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Chop peanut butter cups and fold into filling.
- Pour into Oreo Crust and smooth evenly.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and Reese's Minis if desired.
- Chill pie for 4 hours in refrigerator or freeze for 1 hour before serving.
Substitute pre-made Oreo or graham cracker crust if desired. Sweetened whipping cream can be used instead of frozen whipped topping.
Store pie in refrigerator, covered, up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 859Total Fat: 59gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 590mgCarbohydrates: 82gFiber: 4gSugar: 63gProtein: 15g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.