No Bake Lemon Pie is a quick and easy dessert perfect for any occasion. Made with cream cheese and lemon instant pudding for a refreshing and delicious pie that also makes a great frozen treat.
No Bake Lemon Pie ~ Easy Dessert Recipe
A cool and creamy no bake lemon pie is just the ticket for any dessert occasion like summer cookouts, potlucks and holiday gatherings. It’s so simple to mix together with a few staple ingredients and is sure to be a crowd favorite.
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Lemon Instant Pudding
- Lemon Juice
- Cool Whip
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Optional Garnishes:
- Cool Whip or Sweetened Whip Cream
- Lemon Slices
How to Make No Bake Lemon Pie:
- Add cream cheese to a mixing bowl with powdered sugar and beat at medium speed, 2 minutes.
- Add pudding mix, milk and lemon juice to the mixer bowl and beat at low speed until mixture comes together. Raise to medium speed and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate 8 hours.
- Garnish with additional cool whip or whipped cream and lemon slices.
Frozen Lemon Pie:
Cover and freeze pie before garnishing. Pie can be frozen up to 3 months. Place in refrigerator about 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
More Delicious No Bake Pie Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Whatchamacallit Pie
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pie Shooters
- Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Pie
If you are looking for an easy dessert this No Bake Lemon Pie is the perfect make ahead treat that is cool and refreshing. Made with just a few ingredients and it comes together in about 10 minutes.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON FACEBOOK & PINTEREST!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3.4 ounce box lemon instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups Cool Whip or sweetened whipped cream, plus more for garnish
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- lemon slices for garnish
- Beat softened cream cheese with powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add lemon pudding mix, milk and lemon juice. Beat at low speed until milk is combined, raise to medium speed and beat 2 minutes.
- Fold in cool whip until no white streaks remain.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with additional Cool Whip or Whipped Cream and slices of lemon if desired.
For Frozen Lemon Pie:
Cover and freeze before garnishing. To freeze for an extended period, up to 3 months, cover with 2 layers of plastic wrap plus a layer of aluminum foil. Remove from freezer into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Store pie in refrigerator up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 260mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.