This Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie Recipe is a delicious summer dessert that everyone will love. So easy to make and no heating up the kitchen!
Who’s ready for summer? I am! Just 4 more days of school and it will be official around here. I have a fabulous summer dessert for you today.
Strawberries are almost always in my refrigerator or freezer, they make the best snacks, smoothies, and desserts.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie was a fabulous summer dessert that is perfect to make ahead and have ready in your freezer.
Did I mention school is almost out for summer? We have really sweated it out this school year with Emmet. Oklahoma has passed a ridiculous law that all 3 rd graders must pass a reading test or be retained.
The test is difficult, really difficult. There are no accommodations for kids with reading disabilities, everyone must pass this test. Makes sense if you don’t think about it.
The teachers said it was pretty much impossible for Emmet to pass. But guess what? He did it. This is me breathing a huge sigh of relief.
We are pretty danged happy about it too and very proud of Emmet.
So let the summer fun begin! I am kicking it off with a ice cream pie that will knock your socks off. No baking, no heating up the house, just a few hours of freezer time and you are all set.
So I’d love to hear what you are looking forward to this summer. We will hopefully have lots of time on the pontoon boat, fishing and swimming.
- 1 package (9 rectangles) graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups strawberries (I used frozen, fresh will work too)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 pint fresh strawberries for garnish
- whipped cream for garnish
- Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs and add to a springform pan, add melted butter and stir together until well combined and press evenly into bottom. Set aside.
- Add 2 cups strawberries, ⅓ cup sugar, and orange juice to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese and powdered sugar to a mixer bowl and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Fold in strawberry mixture. Pour over prepared crust and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until firm.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
You might also like this Strawberry Slab Pie!