The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for 2023! Shopping time is upon us and I’ve gathered up my favorite ideas for everyone on your list.
Christmas shopping can add a lot of stress this time of year, so I am hoping that one or two things will catch your eye and help out with your list this year.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We are an affiliate for Z Grills, so if you make a purchase through the following links, we will make a small amount at no cost to you.
Gift Guide for the Cook
- Z Grills 1000E Grill & Smoker – Pellet Grill & Smoker with PID Controller, Ash Cleanout System, Huge Storage Cabinet, Side Shelf and Grill Cover. Cooking for a crowd has never been tastier or easier with our 1000D3E pellet grill. With a heavy-duty stainless steel design, PID temperature control, a generous 1056 square inches of total cooking space, and endless flavor possibilities, it’s the perfect setup for mouth-watering feasts right in your backyard. The included prep/storage space and ash cleanup system make your outdoor cooking experience simple from start to finish. Exclusive from the manufacturer.
- Ninja Creami Deluxe 11-in-1 Ice Cream & Frozen Treat Maker for Ice Cream, Sorbet, Milkshakes, Frozen Drinks & More. I bought one of these for my daughter in law last Christmas and they love it. So easy to use and a great gift for families.
- KitchenAid Enameled Cast Iron 2.5-Quart Oval
- KitchenAid Enameled Cast Iron 2.5-Quart Oval Au Gratin is perfect for casseroles and we love it for cooking on the pellet grill.
- Anolon Pro Bake 6-Piece Set This is a premium baking set and will last for years and years. I have this set and is my favorite.
- Hesslebach Cookware Dutch Oven is the first Dutch Oven made of cast stainless-steel alloy. It is a beautiful dutch oven for making the best soups, stews and braised meats. I find myself reaching for this dutch oven over my cast iron enamel! Be sure to take advantage of their 30% off sale thru January!
- Anolon SureGrip Spatula Spoonula Set I love this set, they are so sturdy and perfect for cooking and baking. Dishwasher safe and heat safe up to 450°.
- Grill Armor Oven Gloves – These gloves are amazing for grilling and handling briskets, ribs and large cuts of meat on and off of the grill. Makes a great gift for that enthusiast that seems to have everything.
- Lava Tools Digital Thermometer – This is the thermometer we use for grilling, bread baking and making sure our chicken tenders are fried to the right temperature. It’s easy to use and one of my favorite gifts to give.
- Dash Mini Waffle Stick Maker – Make delicious waffle sticks with the Dash Waffle Stick Maker, perfect for fun breakfasts, cute appetizers, or tasty snacks. I have this and everyone including my grandkids love the waffle sticks. Easy to use and easy cleanup. One of my favorite kitchen gadgets!
- Essential Kitchen Canister Set – 3 Piece Sugar, Coffee and Tea Canister Set in matte white with copper lids makes a stunning addition to any kitchen. Metal canisters with air tight lids.
- Olde Thompson Orbit Salt & Pepper Shaker Set – Copper Top & Glass Globe Base adds a bit of style and flair to your table setting. This is the set I have for the dining room table.
Gift Guide for the Foodie
- Island Spice “Taste of the Island” Jerk Sauce – Authentic jerk sauce made with a blend of traditional Jamaican spices that gives it an authentic and bold flavor. So delicious for grilling chicken and pork. You will be pouring this on everything. Would make a great gift or stocking stuffer!
- Pine Ridge Sauces – Delicious barbecue sauces and sweet mustard sauce made in small batches. This is the brand we started many years ago and sold before we started food blogging. They have gift boxes that make a great gift for anyone on your list.
- Simple Goodness Punch Kit – This kit includes the syrups, garnishes, bitters, and recipes needed to make a dozen possible punch recipes. Check out all of their fun gift boxes for more ideas.
Gift Guide for Her
- Lounge Set – The most comfortable, light weight lounge set and a really affordable gift. I have this set and love it. Lots of colors to choose from.
- Sherpa Robe – Ultra soft and plush! This robe brings you coziness with superior softness and comfort to your skin. You instantly feel wrapped in a cloud of warmth. 3 colors to choose from.
- Champagne Coupe Glasses These glasses make the most gorgeous cocktails and an amazing gift for the cocktail lover on your list. This set comes in a luxurious package that is sure to impress at a very affordable price!
- LED Cordless Lamps – Rechargeable lamps with 3 dimming levels. I have these lamps and have bought them as a gift. They are perfect for spots that you don’t have an outlet and stay charged for a long time.
- Wine Chiller – Actively chills one or several glasses of wine for well over an hour inside, and for up to 45 minutes in shaded outdoor heat. And you’re in control – simply remove your glass for less chill and leave in for more. How fun is this?
- Barefoot Dreams Throw – The ultimate cozy blanket that is perfect for the person who has everything and is a challenge to buy for!
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Relaxed Zip-Up Hoodie – The absolute softest most cozy hoodie that pairs perfectly with jeans or joggers. Neutral colors and it has pockets!
- Theragun – is the hot gift item on everyone’s list again this year. The Mini offers all the benefits of handheld percussion therapy in a convenient pocket-size. Who couldn’t use a self-care gift like this?
- Classic Turkish Towels – Extra Large Premium 100% Turkish Cotton Bath Sheet are thick and absorbent. These are my favorite bath towels ever. They are seriously huge and wash and dry so well.
Gift Guide for Men
- Levi’s Denim Jacket with sherpa lining – My boys live in their denim jackets and this one is so stylish and warm.
- Rechargeable Spotlight – 180000 lumens, waterproof and perfect for hunting or anyone who loves the outdoors. My husband loves this spotlight. It is super lightweight and stays charged for hours and hours.
- Rugged Digital Radio & Bluetooth Speaker – We have 2 of these, one for our workshop and one for the outdoor kitchen. It’s great for the outdoors and works with both batteries and electricity.
- Legendary White Tails Hoodie – Features an interior zippered sweater knit mock collar, it’s stylish and so warm. Great for the outdoorsman.
- Fishing Tackle Bag Back Pack – I got this for my husband who loves to fish and he loves it. It is filled tackle boxes, and has plenty of exterior pockets and even a sunglasses holder. Great for hiking and fishing enthusiasts.
- Ooni Karu 12 – Multi-Fuel Outdoor Pizza Oven – Portable Wood Fired and Gas Pizza Oven is the perfect addition to your outdoor kitchen or for the pizza lover on your list.
- VEVOR Off-Road Recovery Kit – Heavy Duty Winch Recovery Kit with 30000 lbs Tow Straps, 44092 lbs D-Ring Shackles, Shackle Receiver, Snatch Block Pulley, Gloves, Storage Bag. Perfect for ATVs, trucks and Jeeps.
- The Grill Father T-Shirt – Need an idea for your husband, dad or brother in law who loves to grill? This shirt is just the ticket. It’s a soft t-shirt too and is sure to be a favorite.
- Pendleton Washable Wool Throw with Fringe is the perfect cozy throw and the quality of a Pendleton blanket is outstanding and will last for years and years.
- The North Face Men’s 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt a cozy sweatshirt that is perfect for layering. My sons love these pullovers for winter and with 9 colors to choose from, you can get one for all of the guys on your list.
- Yeti Cooler – We finally added a Yeti to our collection of coolers this year and I have to say they do live up to the hype. It’s a great addition for the outdoor kitchen, for entertaining and anyone on your list that loves the outdoors.
- Multi Charging Station – 10-Port USB Charger for Multiple Device with SmartIC Tech and Adjustable Dividers, Organizer Stand Compatible with iPad, Tablet, Kindle, iPhone. This would eliminate the issue of always needing an extra port or cord, which seems to always be an issue at our house. I love useful gadgets like this.
Gift Guide for the Coffee Lover
- BonJour Maximus French Press Coffee Maker – For the minimalist on your list. French press coffee is so delicious!
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Machine – One convenient Coffee maker for 5 cup sizes: freshly brewed long-cup Coffee with naturally formed crema, traditional Espresso and now with a large alto size, double Espresso, and Gran Lungo. One button operation and includes a milk frother. Great for the coffee lover on your list.
- Coffee Mugs – These are my favorite coffee mugs. 13 ounces, so they are the perfect size and are just so cute. A great gift for the coffee lover on your list.
- Ember Coffee Mug – Updated smart coffee mug’s extended battery life keeps your drink at your preferred temperature (between 120°F – 145°F) for up to 80 minutes on a full charge or all day on its redesigned charging coaster.
- Coffee Canister – Every coffee lover needs a cute canister for their favorite coffee.
- Enamel Coffee Mugs – Perfect for camping or sipping by the fire. Available with navy or red rim. I have a set of these and love them for hot chocolate around the fire ring.
Gift Guide for Kids:
- Ninja Warrior Course – Get those little kids outdoors and active with this fun obstacle course! We got this for our grandkids and they love it. Very simple to install.
- Shasibo Shape Shifting Box – This is the hottest toy this year! Transforms into 70 different shapes for hours of fun for kids of all ages.
- Coco & Jo Duke and Creampuff – I’m always a fan of books for gifts and this one is something special. Written by a friend’s mom, it is a chapter book about sisters with a unique bond. A wholesome, heartwarming story perfect for animal lovers. Reading age: 6- 11. I ordered it for my 10 year old niece this year.
- Miniverse – Another hot toy this year! If you don’t know what to buy kids that are 8 and over, this is the “it toy” that they will love. There are all sorts of variations of mini foods and lifestyle collections. I’ve heard that these are even collectible among adults, they are just so cool.
- Magic Rail – Going back to an old-school favorite here with the magic rail toys. I am sure you can remember how fun they are. I have a couple in the toy basket and kids from 5- 50 can’t resist playing with them!
- Old MacDonald’s Tea Set – A really cute tin tea set for little kids. I bought this set for our granddaughter to play with and all of the grandkids love it. The characters are super cute and it comes in a little cardboard lunch box.
- Tonka Trucks – A classic for kids. Made with real steel so they will last through rough and tumble play. We bought these for our grandkids and they love them.
- DIY Felt Christmas Tree for Toddlers with 34pcs Detachable Ornaments Set – so this would be an early gift idea for the little kids. We got this for our grandkids last year and they loved it. They can move the ornaments around and enjoy decorating all through the Christmas season.
- Kids Nest Swing Chair – This hammock chair is a fun idea for kids. Hang it indoors or outdoors for a cozy space to hang out. It has a 250 pound capacity and is made of tear resistant materials. We bought this for our niece and it has been a huge hit.
- Magnatiles – Hours of fun with these magnetic tiles will build 3D structures and it’s a fun gift for kids of all ages. This is my go-to gift for kids.
- Jellycat Stuffed Animals -Luxury fabrics make these cute critters the softest and most cuddly stuffed animals. A great gift for babies and kids of all ages and I love all of the different options from the cute elephant, sloth, puppy, giraffe, classic teddy bears and more.
- Squishmallows – One of the most popular collectible toys right now. My 10 year old niece loves these soft and squishy pets. Great for snuggling, travel and play.
Gift Guide for Teens
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Premium Noise Canceling Overhead Headphones – Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology. Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging. A more affordable option to the Apple version. We bought these for our teen a few years ago and have been very impressed with the quality and durability.
- Cloud Slides Slippers – The trendy slipper that everyone loves! Fun colors and oh so comfortable!
- Oodie Blanket Hoodie – A sherpa hoodie/blanket that all of the kids are adding to their list this year. I think this one is a favorite for adults, teens and kids!
- Meta Quest 2 ~ All in one virtual reality headset. No PC or console needed, setup with smart phone app. A must-have for gamers and perfect for teens.
- Cozy And Comfy Saucer Chair – Great for reading, watching Netfilx, or even doing homework, this furry chair is just what you need to make everything more fun. Holds Up To 265 Pounds: The extra-large chair size makes it great for children, teens, and adults.
- Bean Bag Chair – 4ft Memory Foam Filled Bean Bag Chairs with Ultra Soft Suede Cover. Really comfortable seating for teens of all sizes. These giant bean bags are always a hit.
- AirPods – Active noise cancelling headphones that are sweat and water resistant. A great gift for anyone on your list.
- Handmade European Wooden Chess Set with 21 Inch Board and Hand Carved Chess Pieces. A great gift that isn’t electronic and needs no batteries. We bought this last year for our teenage son and he has spent hours and hours playing chess with his older brothers and teaching his younger cousin to play. I love that the board folds up and stores the pieces. It’s well made and will last for generations.
- Carhartt Beanie – Go ahead an grab one for everyone on your list! This is the best beanie and is a must-have for winter.
- Dainty Gold Choker Necklace – I wear this necklace 24/7 and get so many compliments. It would be a great gift for any gal on your list and it’s under $15!
- SURVIVE Permanent Match – Have you seen these on instagram? They are the coolest! The Forever Lighter, Emergency Fire Starter Striker Set, Metal Keychain Unlimited Waterproof Stick. Getting these for all of the guys on our list this year.
- L’Occitane Nourshing Gift Set – My favorite to gift and to get!
- Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer ~13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: Full size steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush. We have had this model trimmer for about 3 years and use it almost every day. A great stocking stuffer!
- Woodwick Candle – My boys get these candles for me every year and they are my favorite. They have the best fragrance and burn for forever.
- Apple Air Tag – Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app. Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad. Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help. How handy would this be to keep up with your keys? I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t love an air tag!
- Swatch Watch – A fun and nostalgic accessory for teens and adults, there’s a Swatch for every personality. I was digging through one of my jewelry boxes and came across a couple of Swatch Watches that I had back in the 90’s and immediately added them to my list for stocking stuffers.
- Cats vs Pickles Squishy Collectible Bean Plush Toys are all the rage right now with the little kids. A fun stocking stuffer that will bring hours of enjoyment.
- Stanley Adventure Reusable Vacuum Quencher Tumbler – Stanley is known for durability and quality. This insulated cup comes with a straw, is leak resistant and maintains cold, heat, and ice for hours. You can’t go wrong with a nice insulated cup for anyone on your list.
- Philips Sonicare 4100 Power Toothbrush – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Pressure Sensor. I know a toothbrush is not that exciting but I’m seriously in love with this one. It cleans your teeth like no other and I love that it has an automatic shutoff so you know how long you should be brushing your teeth.
- Trail Camera Viewer for iPhone, Corded SD Memory Card Reader Plays Video & Photo on All Latest Apple iOS iPad. and iPhone Models. This little card reader is so handy. Great for hunters or any photographer. I use this to transfer all of my photos to my computer from my camera. The guys use it for checking their game cameras and it’s so handy that it works on their phones out in the woods. It’s very durable and stands up to constant use.
- Miabella Byzantine Link Chain Bracelet – is my favorite bracelet. I wear it 24/7 and it stands up to showering, washing dishes and never pinches. It’s Made in Italy with 925 stainless steel. A great fashion accessory for women or teens that is extremely affordable.
- Canon IVY Mini Photo Printer – for Smartphones makes sticky-back prints, it’s pocket-size to take on the go. Great for sharing your favorite phone photos.
Homemade Gift Guide
Sometimes a homemade gift is the best thing you can give. Here’s a few of my favorites that I love to make and share with family, friends and neighbors.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters ~ Super quick and easy and always a favorite! Add festive sprinkles and package them up in cellophane bags with a pretty ribbon.
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge ~ An easy no bake treat that makes a great gift for Reese’s Cup lovers!
- Best Ever Sugar Cookies ~ Another recipe from my grandma. These cookies are not your ordinary sugar cookie. A really buttery cookie that isn’t too sweet. It makes a large batch, perfect to bake and share.
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti ~ I make a couple of batches of these crunchy and delicious cookies every year. They are a sturdy cookie that is great if you need to ship or pack them up for far away gifting.
- Candied Walnuts ~ Make a great snack and they are so simple to make. Sweet and crunchy and always a favorite. Package them up in cellophane bags or cute reusable jars for a thoughtful gift.
- Alabama Fire Crackers ~ If you haven’t tried these, you are missing out. They are spicy but it’s easy to cut back on the chili flakes if you are like me. Super flavorful and delicious plus they are crazy- simple to make. Perfect for something savory to add to your gift baskets or place them in a fancy jar for an easy gift.