The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for 2022! Shopping time is upon us and I've gathered up my favorite ideas for everyone on your list.
Grab a cup of hot chocolate or a salted caramel mudslide and let's do some shopping!
Christmas shopping can add a lot of stress this time of year, so I am hoping that one or two things will catch your eye and help out with your list this year.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Gift Guide for the Cook
These are all amazing quality items that are handy for anyone who likes to cook, all available from PotsandPans.com. I received these items for review.
- Anolon Accolade Wok with lid is durable and easy to clean. Perfect for all of your favorite stir fry recipes.
- Rachel Ray Cook + Create Hard Anodized Nonstick Saucier - a great all purpose saucepan that is perfect for cooking pasta, vegetables and sauces.
- Marble Salt Cellar with teak lid - I love having salt ready to pinch for seasoning as I cook and this stylish salt box looks great on the counter top!
- Rachel Ray Oval Trencher Board - Crafted from parawood, this wooden trencher cutting board is perfect for carving meat or use it for your next charcuterie board.
Gift Guide for the Grilling Enthusiast
We are an affiliate for Z Grills, so if you make a purchase through the following links, we will make a small amount at no cost to you.
- Z Grills 700 Grill & Smoker - Pellet Grill & Smoker with PID Controller, Meat Probes, and Hopper Clean-Out (Rain Cover Included). Free Shipping & Fast Delivery. 3 Year Warranty. We received one for review, and it's great for easy grilling recipes. An affordable option that ships direct from the manufacturer.
- Yeti Cooler - We finally added a Yeti to our collection of coolers this year and I have to say they do live up to the hype. It's a great addition for the outdoor kitchen, for entertaining and anyone on your list that loves the outdoors.
- Grill Armor Oven Gloves - These gloves are amazing for grilling and handling briskets, ribs and large cuts of meat on and off of the grill. Makes a great gift for that enthusiast that seems to have everything.
- Lava Tools Digital Thermometer - This is the thermometer we use for grilling, bread baking and making sure our chicken tenders are fried to the right temperature. It's easy to use and one of my favorite gifts to give.
- The Grill Father T-Shirt - Need an idea for your husband, dad or brother in law who loves to grill? This shirt is just the ticket. It's a soft t-shirt too and is sure to be a favorite.
- Ooni Karu 12 – Multi-Fuel Outdoor Pizza Oven – Portable Wood Fired and Gas Pizza Oven is the perfect addition to your outdoor kitchen or for the pizza lover on your list.
Gift Guide for Him and Her
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Relaxed Zip-Up Hoodie - The absolute softest most cozy hoodie that pairs perfectly with jeans or joggers. Neutral colors and it has pockets!
- AirPods - Active noise cancelling headphones that are sweat and water resistant. A great gift for anyone on your list.
- Theragun - is the hot gift item on everyone's list this year. The Mini offers all the benefits of handheld percussion therapy in a convenient pocket-size. Who couldn't use a self-care gift like this?
- Multi Charging Station - 10-Port USB Charger for Multiple Device with SmartIC Tech and Adjustable Dividers, Organizer Stand Compatible with iPad, Tablet, Kindle, iPhone. This would eliminate the issue of always needing an extra port or cord, which seems to always be an issue at our house. I love useful gadgets like this.
- The North Face Men's ¼ Zip Sweatshirt a cozy sweatshirt that is perfect for layering. My sons love these pullovers for winter and with 9 colors to choose from, you can get one for all of the guys on your list.
- Mollycoddled Hash Slinger Ultimate Gift Bundle - for that person on your list that is impossible to buy for. This bundle of amazing handmade candies and roasted coffee all from the cutest little candy store in downtown Oklahoma City. If you are looking for a small business to support this holiday season, this is a great option!
Gift Guide for the Home
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Machine - One convenient Coffee maker for 5 cup sizes: freshly brewed long-cup Coffee with naturally formed crema, traditional Espresso and now with a large alto size, double Espresso, and Gran Lungo. One button operation and includes a milk frother. Great for the coffee lover on your list.
- Dash Mini Waffle Stick Maker - Make delicious waffle sticks with the Dash Waffle Stick Maker, perfect for fun breakfasts, cute appetizers, or tasty snacks. I have this and everyone including my grandkids love the waffle sticks. Easy to use and easy cleanup. One of my favorite kitchen gadgets!
- Classic Turkish Towels - Extra Large Premium 100% Turkish Cotton Bath Sheet are thick and absorbent. These are my favorite bath towels ever. They are seriously huge and wash and dry so well.
- Pendleton Washable Wool Throw with Fringe is the perfect cozy throw and the quality of a Pendleton blanket is outstanding and will last for years and years.
- Essential Kitchen Canister Set - 3 Piece Sugar, Coffee and Tea Canister Set in matte white with copper lids makes a stunning addition to any kitchen. Metal canisters with air tight lids.
- Olde Thompson Orbit Salt & Pepper Shaker Set - Copper Top & Glass Globe Base adds a bit of style and flair to your table setting. This is the set I have for the dining room table.
Gift Guide for Kids:
- Tonka Trucks - A classic for kids. Made with real steel so they will last through rough and tumble play. We bought these for our grandkids and they love them.
- DIY Felt Christmas Tree for Toddlers with 34pcs Detachable Ornaments Set - so this would be an early gift idea for the little kids. We got this for our grandkids last year and they loved it. They can move the ornaments around and enjoy decorating all through the Christmas season.
- Kids Nest Swing Chair - This hammock chair is a fun idea for kids. Hang it indoors or outdoors for a cozy space to hang out. It has a 250 pound capacity and is made of tear resistant materials. We bought this for our niece and it has been a huge hit.
- Magnatiles - Hours of fun with these magnetic tiles will build 3D structures and it's a fun gift for kids of all ages. This is my go-to gift for kids.
- Jellycat Stuffed Animals -Luxury fabrics make these cute critters the softest and most cuddly stuffed animals. A great gift for babies and kids of all ages and I love all of the different options from the cute elephant, sloth, puppy, giraffe, classic teddy bears and more.
- Squishmallows - One of the most popular collectible toys right now. My 8 year old niece loves these soft and squishy pets. Great for snuggling, travel and play.
Gift Guide for Teens
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Premium Noise Canceling Overhead Headphones - Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology. Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging. A more affordable option to the Apple version. We bought these for our teen last year and have been very impressed with the quality and durability.
- Handmade European Wooden Chess Set with 21 Inch Board and Hand Carved Chess Pieces. A great gift that isn't electronic and needs no batteries. We bought this last year for our teenage son and he has spent hours and hours playing chess with his older brothers and teaching his younger cousin to play. I love that the board folds up and stores the pieces. It's well made and will last for generations.
- Meta Quest 2 ~ All in one virtual reality headset. No PC or console needed, setup with smart phone app. A must-have for gamers and perfect for teens.
- Bean Bag Chair - 4ft Memory Foam Filled Bean Bag Chairs with Ultra Soft Suede Cover. Really comfortable seating for teens of all sizes. These giant bean bags are always a hit.
- Cozy And Comfy Saucer Chair - Great for reading, watching Netfilx, or even doing homework, this furry chair is just what you need to make everything more fun. Holds Up To 265 Pounds: The extra-large chair size makes it great for children, teens, and adults.
- Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer ~13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: Full size steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush. We have had this model trimmer for about 3 years and use it almost every day. A great stocking stuffer!
- Apple Air Tag - Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app. Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad. Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help. How handy would this be to keep up with your keys? I can't think of anyone who wouldn't love an air tag!
- Swatch Watch - A fun and nostalgic accessory for teens and adults, there's a Swatch for every personality. I was digging through one of my jewelry boxes and came across a couple of Swatch Watches that I had back in the 90's and immediately added them to my list for stocking stuffers.
- Cats vs Pickles Squishy Collectible Bean Plush Toys are all the rage right now with the little kids. A fun stocking stuffer that will bring hours of enjoyment.
- Stanley Adventure Reusable Vacuum Quencher Tumbler - Stanley is known for durability and quality. This insulated cup comes with a straw, is leak resistant and maintains cold, heat, and ice for hours. You can't go wrong with a nice insulated cup for anyone on your list.
- Philips Sonicare 4100 Power Toothbrush - Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Pressure Sensor. I know a toothbrush is not that exciting but I'm seriously in love with this one. It cleans your teeth like no other and I love that it has an automatic shutoff so you know how long you should be brushing your teeth.
- Trail Camera Viewer for iPhone, Corded SD Memory Card Reader Plays Video & Photo on All Latest Apple iOS iPad. and iPhone Models. This little card reader is so handy. Great for hunters or any photographer. I use this to transfer all of my photos to my computer from my camera. The guys use it for checking their game cameras and it's so handy that it works on their phones out in the woods. It's very durable and stands up to constant use.
- Miabella Byzantine Link Chain Bracelet - is my favorite bracelet. I wear it 24/7 and it stands up to showering, washing dishes and never pinches. It's Made in Italy with 925 stainless steel. A great fashion accessory for women or teens that is extremely affordable.
- Canon IVY Mini Photo Printer - for Smartphones makes sticky-back prints, it's pocket-size to take on the go. Great for sharing your favorite phone photos.
Homemade Gift Guide
Sometimes a homemade gift is the best thing you can give. Here's a few of my favorites that I love to make and share with family, friends and neighbors.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters ~ Super quick and easy and always a favorite! Add festive sprinkles and package them up in cellophane bags with a pretty ribbon.
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge ~ An easy no bake treat that makes a great gift for Reese's Cup lovers!
- Best Ever Sugar Cookies ~ Another recipe from my grandma. These cookies are not your ordinary sugar cookie. A really buttery cookie that isn't too sweet. It makes a large batch, perfect to bake and share.
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti ~ I make a couple of batches of these crunchy and delicious cookies every year. They are a sturdy cookie that is great if you need to ship or pack them up for far away gifting.
- Candied Walnuts ~ Make a great snack and they are so simple to make. Sweet and crunchy and always a favorite. Package them up in cellophane bags or cute reusable jars for a thoughtful gift.
- Alabama Fire Crackers ~ If you haven't tried these, you are missing out. They are spicy but it's easy to cut back on the chili flakes if you are like me. Super flavorful and delicious plus they are crazy- simple to make. Perfect for something savory to add to your gift baskets or place them in a fancy jar for an easy gift.
Something that I have been wanting to add to my wish list is a tamale pot/steamer. Since my husband is from Central America, tamales are a holiday staple but while I would love to try to make them, I need the pot to do so. Hopefully he will get me one this year, so I can try making them for holidays and special get togethers.
It's cheap and easy to get, but I want new doormat. It makes the wntry to the house much happier. Great list! I'd also also those Analon pots and pans! Beautiful!
following on Instagram as michele_mmp
Following on Pinterest as micaela6955
Following on FB as Michele Pineda
subscribed/confirmed to mailing list.
A new mixer is on my holiday wish list.
I subscribed to your newsletter.
I like you on Facebook.
I follow you on pinterest(kellyr78)
I follow you on instagram(kellywcu)
I love this pan set! New pans are on my Christmas list! I follow you on Instagram and Facebook!
My wishlist includes a larger Instant Pot
Following on Instagram @bellalimento
Following on Pinterest @bellalimento
Following on Facebook (Paula Jones)
I would like to try an air fryer.
I’m SO intrigued by the air fryer craze!! Thanks for the great list Miss!! Think I’ll casually leave it open in the tabs for Mike to “happen” to come across! 🤔🤣
Subscribed to e-mails!
I’m an Instagram follower!!
Facebook fan for years!!
I want a cast iron skillet, and new clothes...I lost 50 pounds this year!
I subscribe to your newsletter.
I follow you on Facebook.
I want a new set of pots and pans -- mine are so old. Also, I didn't know I wanted it until I saw it but I love that bacon drippings canister!!
I already follow you on FB.
I already follow you on Pinterest!
I already follow you on IG!
I am subscribed!
Subscribed to email
New pans are the n my wish list!
Fingers crossed, momma needs new pans!
Melissa @ Served Up With Love
Just to spend time with family is all I need.
Something on my wishlist would be supplies for our new camper we got this year❤️ I subscribed!
I follow you on IG
I already follow you on Pinterest and Facebook.
I love following all your stuff you post on Facebook and instagram. For Christmas this year I really am wanting new cook wear and utensils. With a catering business mine are used so much that I am constantly having to wash them so you never have to many. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
A new stand mixer is on my Holiday wish list this year! Subscribed to the newsletter!
An espresso machine is on my list!!
I have new pots and pans on my wishlist! We are moving into a new home and I would love some new stuff for my kitchen.
I actually need new pots and pans!
I follow you on instagram.
I follow you on FB
The pots and pans are calling my name, because they're definitely my color and match my kitchen! Nice gift guide - love it!
I didn’t know you had a Pinterest! Dah! Of course you do! Will check it out! Love the set of pans!
Hello! I am hoping for a milk frother to make delicious coffee, and I’m sure other things but mostly coffee. Frothy milk makes my mornings fancier! I also subscribed!
I think I’m subscribed to Pinterest and already am fab and instagram!
I don't really have anything on my wish list. If I win this great set of pans - I would gift them to my sister who is having a really rough year. Thanks!
Those pots & pans look great! I want a shelf for my essential oils. I think I want a cricut too but undecided on that 🙂
I subscribed to the emails and have pinned some of your recipes on my Pinterest board.
Thanks for REAL food recipes.
I’d love to have a new set of pans.
It’s been a few years since Santa delivered some to me!
I want an espresso machine🥰
I really don't have anything on my list. I just want a nice peaceful Christmas
Subscribed 🙂 These pots and pans are awesome. Definitely in need of a new set.
Pots and pans ARE on my wish list!
Love all your stuff!!!
One of the things on my with list is a new dutch oven.
New knives are on my wishlist.
I subscribe to your newsletter.
I like your FB page.
I follow you on Pinterest.
I follow you on Instagram
My 51 year old puts and pans could certainly retire! Best gift is time with family and friends. I want to go to the new aquarium.
I’m asking for a watch!