Ham, Spinach & Mushroom Quiche Recipes is a wonderful dish that is perfect for holiday entertaining or a busy weeknight dinner.
Ham, Spinach & Mushroom Quiche
Quiche is one of my very favorite dishes to serve my family and is so easy for entertaining. Rather you are having a holiday brunch or a big family Christmas party, quiche is the perfect dish. It can be served hot right out of the oven or at room temperature.
This savory quiche is one of our favorite meals. I have made it time and time again and if all of the kids are home, I’ve been know to make two because we love it so much.
The ham, spinach and mushrooms come together for a delicious flavor combination that you are going to love. Using store bought pie crust makes this a super easy dish to put together and I love it for a busy weeknight.
I just pop it in the oven and then I’m free to take care of the other things on my list like laundry, dishes and all of that fun stuff.
The key to easy holiday entertaining is to have your freezer and refrigerators stocked with a range of must have ingredients. There are over 3,700 different items in the frozen food aisle of your grocery store to help you out.
During the holidays I always keep refrigerated pie crusts, they are one of my favorite shortcuts for the holidays. Eggs, cheese and gallons of milk (literally gallons – I have 3 boys!) are always in my fridge.
The refrigerated dairy isle is packed with our must have foods. These simple, fresh, farm-grown ingredients are just waiting to be turned into fabulous dishes like quiche!
This Ham, Spinach & Mushroom Quiche can easily be adapted to your favorite flavors and what you have in your refrigerator and freezer. It is simple to make and I know it will be a huge hit at your next gathering.
This Ham, Mushroom and Spinach Quiche continues to be one of my most popular recipes, so if you haven’t tried it yet, add it to the list!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups fresh spinach or 1 10 oz package frozen spinach
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- ½ cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- ¾ cup diced cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crust and press into a pie plate. Prick the bottom and sides of the pie crust with a fork.
- Bake the pie crust for 10 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Add butter to a medium skillet and add mushrooms and green onions. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Add spinach (If you are using frozen spinach, thaw it and squeeze out excess liquid before adding to skillet.) Cook until spinach just starts to wilt if using fresh or until heated through if using frozen. Set aside.
- Add eggs to a large bowl, add milk and salt and whisk until well combined. Add shredded cheese, ham and spinach and mushroom mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 50-55 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association through the Mom it Forward Blogger Network. All opinions and text are my own.