Easy Marinated Pork Chops are flavorful and delicious. Perfect for grilling or baking. Just a few simple pantry ingredients come together for an incredibly tasty dinner for any night of the week.
Easy Marinated Pork Chops
Pork chops on the grill are always a favorite dinner at our house. We created an easy marinade for these pork chops and it is my new favorite thing. You are going to love how simple this marinade is to make!
How to Make Easy Marinated Pork Chops:
- Add brewed coffee to a small sauce pan and combine with brown sugar.
- Whisk in Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasonings, smoked paprika, garlic and salt.
- Heat to boiling and turn down to a simmer. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Speed up the cooling process by pouring marinade into a mason jar and place it in the freezer or refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Place pork chops a bowl or zip top bag and cover with marinade, turning to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Prepare grill to a medium fire, about 300° – 350°.
- Place pork chops on grill and brush with marinade.
- Sear pork chops over the fire and turn to sear other side, about 2 minutes on each side. Move to indirect heat and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 145°, about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
This marinade is crazy- delicious. You will be surprised how flavorful and delicious it makes these pork chops. The coffee adds an unexpected depth of flavor but I wouldn’t say that it tastes like coffee. You just have to give it a try.
The brown sugar creates a sticky glaze as the pork chops sear over the fire and these marinated pork chops turn out tender, juicy and delicious. We used boneless pork chops for this recipe. If you have bone-in pork chops, just adjust your cooking time slightly.
Side Dishes to Serve with Pork Chops:
Creamy Cucumber Salad is a summer time favorite at our house. That creamy dill dressing is so tasty!
Potato Gratin is always a great side for pork. Lots of cheesy goodness in this potato casserole.
Creamy Coleslaw is an easy no cook side for grilled meats. Simple side dish that everyone loves.
More Pork Chop Recipes to Try:
Grilled BBQ Pork Chops are smothered in a delicious homemade barbecue sauce and topped with grilled pineapple slices.
Balsamic Pork Chops are tangy and flavorful. A great weeknight option.
Italian Pork Chops has your favorite Mediterranean flavors and cooks up really quickly.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 445 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 103mg Sodium: 537mg Carbohydrates: 33g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 30g Protein: 37g