As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Blackened Pork Chops are tender, flavorful and delicious. Seasoned with our homemade Cajun seasoning and grilled to perfection. This is a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Blackened Pork Chops
Boneless pork chops are one of my favorites for busy weeknights. You can cook these blackened pork chops on your outdoor grill, on the stove top or in the oven.
Our homemade Blackened Seasoning is simple to make and have on hand. You can make it spicy or mild and it makes the best pork chops, Blackened Chicken Tacos and Cajun Smoked Turkey. You will definitely want to keep this simple homemade seasoning in your pantry.
Just take me to the Blackened Pork Chops recipe.
If you are just looking for the recipe, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the post for the printable recipe card. I will share more details along with tips and tricks for grilling boneless pork chops, so just keep reading for those!
How to Make Blackened Pork Chops:
- Pat boneless pork chops with paper towels and place on a clean baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with blackened seasoning.
- Flip pork chops and brush with oil and season.
- Tenderize pork chops with a large tined fork.
- Preheat grill to 350°.
- Place pork chops on the grill.
- Sear pork chops over the fire and turn to sear other side, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Move to indirect heat and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 145°, about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
You can use bone in pork chops for this recipe. You will need a few more minutes on the grill for the bone in pork chops to reach 145° internal temperature.
Cooking boneless pork chops over indirect heat will help keep them from drying out. Don’t get your fire too hot. These pork chops will cook quickly.
More Grilled Pork Chop Recipes to Try:
Easy Marinated Pork Chops are quickly becoming one of our most popular recipes and for good reason! They are beyond delicious and so simple to make!
Grilled BBQ Pork Chops are a classic served up with grilled pineapple rings.
Italian Pork Chops are flavorful and a definite family favorite. This is a great one dinner when you are tired of the same old menu.
Balsamic Pork Chops are loaded with intense flavors and the easy marinade will be one you make again and again.
Be sure to check out all of our favorite Easy Pork Chop Recipes!
Delicious Dishes to Serve with Pork Chops:
Fried Okra is always a hit with my kids. It’s perfectly crispy and delicious.
Potato Gratin casserole is loaded with cheese and creamy potato slices. Totally worthy of a holiday meal but easy enough for any day of the week.
Creamy Coleslaw is my favorite with anything blackened. The crunchy cabbage and creamy dressing are the perfect compliment to the peppery pork chops.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Blackened Seasoning
- Prepare grill to 350° fire.
- Pat pork chops with paper towels and place on a clean baking sheet.
- Brush pork chops with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with half of Blackened Seasoning. Flip and brushg with olive oil and season.
- Tenderize with a fork.
- Place pork chops over hot fire and sear for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Move pork chops to indirect heat and cook until internal temperature reaches 145°, about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove pork chops and allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
If using bone in pork chops, additional cooking time will be needed. Internal temperature should reach 145° next to the bone.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 103mg Sodium: 4130mg Carbohydrates: 1g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 37g