Smoked Turkey Sliders are the ultimate way to enjoy leftover turkey. Tender and juicy smoked turkey toasted with melted cheese on a homemade Hawaiian Roll and topped with cranberry bbq sauce.
Ingredients for Smoked Turkey Sliders:
How to Make Smoked Turkey Sliders:
- Slice Hawaiian Rolls in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Add sliced turkey to the bottom half of the sliced rolls and top with shredded cheese.
- Toast in the oven for about 3- 5 minutes until buns are toasted and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with cranberry bbq sauce or your favorite condiments.
- Serve immediately.
How to Store and Reheat:
Wrap sliders in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 2 days.
To reheat, cover with foil and cook at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Smoked turkey has become one of our most favorite meals and we no longer wait for Thanksgiving to make it. We stock up on frozen turkey after the holiday and we can usually find frozen turkey breasts at the grocery store all year long.
It’s really simple to brine and smoke turkey and have it for several meals throughout the week. Smoked Turkey adds tons of flavor to your favorite soups, like smoked turkey and dumplings, or casseroles just like chicken.
Sliders are a great meal idea for just about any leftovers. Here’s a few of our favorites.
If you end up with more turkey than you know what to do with after Thanksgiving, these sliders are just the ticket for something different. The flavor combination from the smoked turkey and cheese with the Hawaiian Rolls is unbeatable! Of course you can always use smoked turkey from the deli or your local smokehouse if you like.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- Slice Hawaiian Rolls in half.
- Layer sliced turkey over bottom half of rolls. Top with shredded cheese and toast under the broiler about 3- 5 minutes or until rolls are toasted and cheese is melted.
- Top with cranberry bbq sauce or your favorite condiments.
- Serve immediately.
Store leftover sandwiches wrapped in plastic wrap in refrigerator up to 2 days.
Reheat in 350° oven, covered with foil for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 893mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 14g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.