As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Brisket Sliders with melty cheese and white barbecue sauce layered on sweet Hawaiian rolls with garlic and onion butter served warm from the oven. Loaded with delicious flavors and a guaranteed hit for any party!
Smoked brisket is one of the most delicious things to ever come off of the grill and it’s great to feed a crowd. We will often cook a brisket over the weekend and enjoy it all week long.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
How to Make Brisket Sliders:
- Thinly slice brisket.
- Slice Hawaiian buns in half and layer the bottoms onto a baking sheet.
- Top with sliced Swiss cheese and top with sliced brisket.
- Drizzle with White Barbecue Sauce or Homemade Barbecue Sauce.
- Cover each sandwich with top buns.
- Mix together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, onion flakes, garlic and black pepper.
- Brush over sandwiches.
- Bake sandwiches for 15-20 minutes or until toasted and cheese is melted and buns are toasted.
- Serve immediately.
Dishes to Serve with Brisket Sliders:
My favorite side dish for brisket is always going to be Creamy Coleslaw. It comes together really quick and it’s always a hit.
The Best Macaroni Salad is a great side for any cookout, holiday or game day party. Tons of flavor with a sweet dressing and lots of crunchy vegetables.
Creamy Dill Potato Salad goes great with a smoked brisket. A rich and creamy dressing loaded with garlic and dill flavors. Make it a day in advance and it’s even better!
Try these sliders for your next get together. They are so easy and if you don’t have leftover brisket, you can always pick some up from your favorite bbq place. Thin sliced roast beef will also work.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1 pound smoked brisket
- 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup white barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut brisket into thin slices.
- Slice Hawaiian buns in half and place the bottoms onto a baking sheet.
- Top each bun with 1/2 of a slice of Swiss cheese and top with brisket.
- Drizzle White Barbecue Sauce or Homemade Barbecue Sauce over brisket.
- Add top buns to sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, onion flakes, garlic and black pepper.
- Brush butter mixture over sandwiches.
- Bake sandwiches for 15-20 minutes or until toasted and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 414mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 17g