As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pepper Jelly Ham Sliders featuring Petit Jean Meats Sliced Ham are the perfect bite-sized sandwiches for the holidays and a delicious way to enjoy leftover ham! Plus a Petit Jean Meats Breakfast Box Giveaway!
I often say that I could go the rest of my life and be okay if I never ate another sandwich. I’d like to take that back and say I could eat these Pepper Jelly Ham Sliders every day for the rest of my life. They are epic people!
These miniature sandwiches would be ideal for holiday parties and the best way to enjoy any leftover ham that you might have from the holidays!
As a member of Petit Jean Meats Blue Diamond Club, I received a Breakfast Box for the holidays and I have one to giveaway!
It includes 1 Cinnamon Coffee Cake, EZ Carve Smoked Ham Slices (16 oz), Peppered Bacon (12 oz), Thick-Sliced Bacon (16 oz), and Fresh Sausage (16 oz). Add some eggs and maybe some biscuits and you have one spectacular breakfast!
Sign up for the Petit Jean Meats Email Newsletter. Please leave a comment letting me know you did. By signing up you are agreeing to accept occasional emails from Petit Jean Meats about products and specials. You may opt out at any time.
For Bonus Entries:
- Visit Miss in the Kitchen and Petit Jean Meats on Facebook.
- Follow Miss in the Kitchen and Petit Jean Meats on twitter.
- Follow Miss in the Kitchen and Petit Jean Meats on Pinterest.
- Follow Miss in the Kitchen and Petit Jean Meats on Instagram.
- Sign up for Miss in the Kitchen emails or RSS.
- Share this giveaway on social media.
Please leave a comment for each. Open to US Residents, 18 years and older. Entries received through December 26, 2014.
I would totally recommend a Petit Jean Meats Ham for Christmas and they have a wonderful selection of gift boxes that can still be shipped for the holidays or a gift card would also make an amazing gift!
I found mini ciabatta rolls at the grocery store, pepper jelly and some smoked cheese to go with my Petit Jean Ham Slices. I’m telling you this made the most incredible sandwiches. These sandwiches could be for breakfast -holy moly why did I not put a runny egg on this? Doing it tomorrow. Anyway, brunch, parties, lunch, dinner, snacks, it’s just an all around perfect sandwich.
I grilled these on my griddle but you could use a skillet or in the oven.
These Pepper Jelly and Ham Sliders were a big hit with my boys. There’s no comparison to a the smoky goodness of Petit Jean Ham and when you add in smoky cheese and the sweet and spicy pepper jelly on toasty, buttery bread it is amazingly delicious.
You might also like these Ham and Cheese Party Puffs for a quick breakfast treat or a great party appetizer!
- 4 mini ciabatta rolls, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 3 tablespoons pepper jelly
- 4 slices Petit Jean Sliced Ham
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked cheese
- Butter outside tops and bottoms of rolls and spread insides with pepper jelly. Layer ham and cheese on each bottom bun and add top bun.
- Place on a hot griddle (or panini griddle) and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, toasting bread on both sides.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.
Disclosure: I am a member of Petit Jean Meats Blue Diamond Club and received the same breakfast box as the giveaway. Petit Jean Meats is a company that I grew up loving and appreciate the opportunity to share their terrific products with the world. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make Miss in the Kitchen possible.