Pumpkin Cannoli is a quick and easy no bake dessert for fall. Crispy cannoli shells filled with a no bake pumpkin cheesecake filling for a quick and easy holiday dessert.
This fall twist on the classic Italian Cannoli is so simple to make using store bought cannoli shells. Homemade Cannoli are quite a process but none the less delicious. While traditional cannoli uses ricotta cheese as a base, we are using a fluffy cream cheese and pumpkin filling for this dessert.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🟢 Ingredients Needed
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Canned Pumpkin Puree
- Powdered Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract
- Cannoli Shells
🟢 Step By Step Instructions
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Pour into another bowl and set aside.
- Beat softened cream cheese with the pumpkin, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Scoop pumpkin filling into a piping bag.
- Pipe filling into cannoli shells, filling from each end.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
🟢 Recipe Notes and Tips
- Cannoli is best served fresh for the shells to stay crisp. The filling can be made a day in advance and shells can be filled just before serving.
- Leftovers can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.
- Optional Garnish: Mini chocolate chips or chocolate jimmies can be sprinkled over the pumpkin filling.
🟢 More Delicious Pumpkin Desserts to Try
My mom makes this Pumpkin Cake anytime they have company and it's my favorite sheet cake. This quick Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Snack Cake is another one that I love to make all year long and it's a great treat to bake and share for the holidays.
Try this Pumpkin Cannoli that is a tasty fall dessert perfect for Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving or any celebration. A great hand held dessert pastry filled with fluffy pumpkin cheesecake filling.
If you love this recipes as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Be sure to help us share Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
- Add heavy whipping cream to a mixer bowl and beat at medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Pour into another bowl and set aside.
- Place cream cheese, pumpkin, 1 cup powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract into the mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Fold whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Scoop pumpkin filling into a piping bag and fill cannoli shells, piping from both ends to completely fill.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
Cannoli are best served immediately. The filling can be made up to a day in advance and shells filled just before serving.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 day.
Optional garnish: mini chocolate chips or chocolate jimmies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 458Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 106mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 9g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.