Easy Pumpkin Bread comes together in one bowl and no mixer required. Just a simple and delicious quick bread with all of your favorite fall flavors!
A few years ago my neighbor brought over a loaf of pumpkin bread and renewed my love of this classic fall treat.
I wasn’t able to snag her recipe so I’ve been on the hunt for an easy pumpkin bread recipe to have on hand when the craving strikes.
I have been making this Best Ever Banana Bread from Taste of Home and adapted it to make this delicious Easy Pumpkin Bread recipe. It is so simple and you most likely have everything you need right in your pantry. Especially if you are like me and always have cans and cans of pumpkin.
I love that it’s all mixed up in one bowl, so it doesn’t make a big mess and you don’t even need a mixer. It turns out perfectly sweet, moist and simply delicious.
For the holidays I bake up mini loaves of different sweet breads for family and neighbors and this is my new go-to recipe. I also love to add in a batch of Peach Pie Cinnamon Rolls or Cream Cheese Brioche Rolls. Baked goods make the best gifts for the holidays or just to show someone you are thinking of them.
I love all things pumpkin and really don’t know why we save them for fall and winter. I have made this Pumpkin Snack Cake all year long, it’s such a quick and easy treat.
WATCH THE VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE EASY PUMPKIN BREAD:
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- Using a large mixing bowl, add pumpkin, eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla, mix unit l well combined.
- Add flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt and stir until well combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and slice to serve.