No Bake Cinnamon Cheesecakes with Caramel Apples is a fantastic dessert for the holidays or any special occasion. This will be your new favorite quick and easy dessert!
This post is in partnership with Bob Evans Farms®.
I’ve been meaning to share this recipe with you for weeks, literally weeks. I can’t keep up. I can’t seem to say no when work comes my way and I find myself a little worn out and a little overwhelmed most days. I think it’s been 5 weeks since I’ve updated Log Cabin Saturday. Something seems to take precedence every weekend. However, life is good, being busy is a good thing and since this is the month of thanks, I want to say I’m so very thankful for the many blessings in my life!
I made these No Bake Cinnamon Cheesecakes with Thanksgiving in mind. Ginger snaps, cinnamon cheesecake, and Bob Evans Sliced Glazed Apples drizzled with caramel are layered into individual serving dishes for a simple and stress- free dessert.
I am the dessert lover in the family but the whole family loved these and they were digging around for leftovers the next day. Of course there was not even a crumb to be found. I will definitely be including these on our Thanksgiving menu.
Do you have your menu all planned out? I honestly haven’t even started to think about it other than dessert. I’m not the best planner. Sometimes that’s okay and sometimes it causes havoc in my already crazy schedule. I suppose we will have the standard fare and maybe add in a few fun new appetizers and desserts like this!
The Bob Evans Sliced Glazed Apples are incredibly delicious on their own and would make a perfect side dish for pork chops, ham or even your Thanksgiving turkey. We also enjoyed them in a quick apple crumble dessert with vanilla ice cream. Make sure to look for them at your local market to make your holidays meals a little easier!
No Bake Cinnamon Cheesecakes with Caramel Apples
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 12 gingersnap cookies
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 20 ounces Bob Evans Glazed Apples
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Add softened cream cheese to an electric mixer bowl and beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Add powdered sugar and ground cinnamon and beat at low speed until well combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place gingersnap cookies in a zip top bag and crush into crumbs. Pour into a bowl and combine with melted butter. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each of 4 8 oz serving bowls. Top each with about ½ cup of cream cheese mixture.
- Run a knife through the Glazed Apples to cut any large slices into bite- sized pieces.
- Spoon glazed apples over cream cheese mixture. Drizzle each with caramel sauce.
- Garnish with a few gingersnap crumbs if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Bob Evans Farms® as a featured foodie. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting the brands that support Miss in the Kitchen.