- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 12 gingersnap cookies
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 20 ounces Bob Evans Glazed Apples
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Add softened cream cheese to an electric mixer bowl and beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Add powdered sugar and ground cinnamon and beat at low speed until well combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place gingersnap cookies in a zip top bag and crush into crumbs. Pour into a bowl and combine with melted butter. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each of 4 8 oz serving bowls. Top each with about ½ cup of cream cheese mixture.
- Run a knife through the Glazed Apples to cut any large slices into bite- sized pieces.
- Spoon glazed apples over cream cheese mixture. Drizzle each with caramel sauce.
- Garnish with a few gingersnap crumbs if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Bob Evans Farms® as a featured foodie. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting the brands that support Miss in the Kitchen.