No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake is a quick and easy dessert to make for the holidays. Rich and creamy and loaded with eggnog flavor made with just 6 ingredients.
Eggnog no bake cheesecake is a super simple pie that can be made ahead for any holiday gathering. It comes together in less than 10 minutes and is sure to be a crowd favorite.
- Cream Cheese ~ Softened.
- Cheesecake Instant Pudding ~ Vanilla will work if you can’t find cheesecake flavor.
- Cool Whip ~ Substitute sweetened whipped cream if preferred.
- Pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
- Fresh Grated Nutmeg for garnish
Step By Step Directions
- Add cream cheese, instant pudding, eggnog and nutmeg to a mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed until the mixture comes together. Raise to medium-high speed and mix about 2 minutes, until whipped and smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into graham cracker crust and smooth evenly.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with additional Cool Whip and fresh grated nutmeg if desired.
Store no bake cheesecake, covered in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
More No Bake Cheesecake Recipes to Try
No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake is cool and creamy and loaded with fresh blackberries. Served up in individual cups with chocolate graham crackers.
Peanut Butter Whatchamacallit Pie is made with my favorite Whatchamcallit candy bars and no bake peanut butter cheesecake in a graham cracker crust. A great make ahead dessert for any occasion.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is always on the most requested desserts list. It’s perfect for cookies and cream lovers, served up in individual glasses for parties and entertaining.
See all of our No Bake Desserts for more inspiration.
Add this No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake to your holiday desserts list. A cool and creamy holiday flavored pie to make for any Christmas celebration.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Help us share on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3.4 ounce instant pudding, cheesecake or vanilla flavor
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg plus more for garnish
- 1 cup Cool Whip or sweetened whipped cream plus more for garnish
- Add cream cheese, instant pudding, eggnog and nutmeg to a mixer bowl. Beat at low speed until mixture comes together. Raise to medium-high speed and beat until thickened and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in Cool whip or sweetened whipped cream.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and smooth evenly.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with additional Cool Whip and nutmeg if desired.
No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake can be stored covered, in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 229mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 5g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.