Coca-Cola Braised Pork Loin for a simple and flavorful meal made easily in the slow cooker. Plus ideas on feeding a crowd along with a week's worth of meal ideas based off of this simple slow cooker pork roast.
Coca-Cola Braised Pork Loin - Slow Cooker Recipe
Pork roast is so versatile and one of my favorite meals to feed a crowd. Keeping a pork loin moist can sometimes be tricky but letting it braise slowly in the crockpot creates a tender, delicious and moist roast.
There are so many possibilities with this pork loin roast and here are a few of my favorites:
You can feed a crowd or have several dinner options for the week with these meals. My roast was about 5 ½ pounds and we made three meals of it.
Recipe Ideas for Pulled Pork:
- Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwiches. Toss pork with barbecue sauce and serve with cole slaw on your favorite buns.
- Pulled Pork Burrito Bowls: Season pork with Tex-Mex Seasoning and serve over Black Beans & Rice with your favorite Salsa, avocado, and shredded cheese.
- Pulled Pork Burritos: Season with Tex-Mex Seasoning and mix with black beans and serve with flour tortillas and your favorite toppings.
- Pulled Pork Nachos: Season with Tex-Mex Seasoning or barbecue sauce and serve over tortilla chips with nacho cheese sauce and salsa.
- Slice the pork and serve with twice baked potatoes and homemade dinner rolls.
- Hawaiian Pulled Pork: Mix with pineapple chunks and roasted red peppers and serve over rice or quinoa.
- Barbecue Pulled Pork Pizza: Toss with your favorite barbecue sauce and layer over homemade or store bought pizza crust, sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Bake and enjoy!
So there you have seven meal ideas for this simple and easy Coca-Cola Braised Pork Loin! This covers feeding a crowd, busy weeknights, and even game day and every single one is a delicious option!
You could also freeze the cooked pork loin and use it in any of these easy meals.
We also love this Smoked Pork Butt with Italian Rub for feeding a crowd. So flavorful and delicious.
More Slow Cooker Recipes to Try:
Slow Cooker Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Idaho Potato Soup is incredibly delicious and easy enough for any day of the week.
Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops with Sour Cream Gravy is one of my all time favorite meals. So hearty and full of amazing flavors.
Crock Pot Black Eyed Peas are just the ticket when you are craving down home comfort food!
Crock Pot Roast with Caramelized Onions is so easy that you can have this classic dinner on the table with very little effort.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 5 to 6 pound pork tenderloin roast
- 1 12 oz Coca-Cola
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Add pork loin to slow cooker. Add Coca-Cola and apple cider vinegar and stir. Sprinkle the top of the roast evenly with salt, pepper, garlic and chili powder. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 hours or until pork is tender and cooked through.
Remove from liquid and allow to cool slightly. Roast can be pulled or sliced.