Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies are loaded with delicious flavors. Adding instant pudding into the cookie dough gives these cookies a soft and chewy texture that is impossible to resist.
Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies ~ Soft and Chewy Recipe
Chocolate chip cookies are one one of the easiest treats to have on hand for an everyday dessert. The texture and flavor of these cookies is just perfect and are sure to please any chocolate chip cookie lover.
- Salted Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Large Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
- All Purpose Flour
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Baking Soda
- Kosher Salt
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Toffee Bits
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies:
- Add butter and sugars to a mixer bowl and beat about 2 minutes until creamy.
- Stop the mixer and add the eggs and vanilla beating until well combined.
- Add the flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt.
- Mix at low speed until combined, raise to medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add Chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Mix well.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to form the cookie dough, place on a parchment lined or greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Add additional chocolate chips to the top of the cookie dough balls along with a sprinkle of toffee bits if you want them to look like bakery cookies but this step is optional.
- Bake for 10- 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on the pan about 2 minutes.
- Move the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Yield: 42 Cookies
- Variations: Chocolate chunks or milk chocolate chips. Chopped walnuts or pecans are also great additions. Chocolate toffee bits work just as well if it’s easier to find those in your grocery store. Sprinkle flake sea salt over the top of baked cookies if you love that sweet and salty combo.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 7 days. Freeze baked cookies in a single layer of a plastic freezer bag up to 3 months.
More Easy Cookie Recipes You'll Love:
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies are the classic recipe that we all grew up with. There's only a few ingredients and this recipe is so simple that it doesn't even require a mixer.
- Chocolate Caramel Cake Mix Cookies are fudgy and delicious with loads of flavor and gooey caramel bits.
- No Bake Cookies are my favorite for chocolate cravings and perfect for times that you just don't want to turn on the oven.
- Best Ever Sugar Cookies are straight from my grandma's recipe box and my absolute favorite cookie. It makes a huge batch and is perfect to bake and share.
Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies are just the ticket for a quick dessert that everyone will love. A rich and flavorful cookie that will bake up perfectly soft and chewy.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON FACEBOOK!
- 1 cup softened salted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix (add the dry mix)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (plus more for topping the dough if desired)
- 1 cup toffee bits (plus more for topping the cookie dough if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add softened butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar to a mixer bowl and beat at medium speed about 2 minutes.
- Next, add the eggs and vanilla, mixing until combined.
- Add the flour, instant vanilla pudding, baking soda and kosher salt.
- Mix at low speed just until combined, raise to medium speed, beat 2 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips and toffee bits, mix at low speed until well combined.
- Scoop onto a lined or greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies 10- 12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove from oven and cool on the pan about 2 minutes. Move to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store cooled cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 7 days. Freeze baked cookies in a single layer of a zip top freezer bag up to 3 months.
Variations: Chocolate chunks or milk chocolate chips. Chopped walnuts or pecans are also great additions. Chocolate toffee bits work just as well if it’s easier to find those in your grocery store. Sprinkle flake sea salt over the top of baked cookies if you love that sweet and salty combo.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.