Brown Sugar Pecan Pie is a southern classic dessert perfect for any holiday occasion. This is the absolute best pecan pie made without corn syrup. A super easy filling made in one bowl with no mixer.
Pecan pie is a staple for all of our holiday get togethers along with my favorite Southern Sweet Potato Pie.
Brown Sugar Pecan Pie ~ Easy Recipe Without Corn Syrup
Do you want to love pecan pie but can’t get past it being overly sweet? That’s how I have always felt about pecan pie but since I’ve been making it with brown sugar, it’s one of my favorites.
- Pie Crust
- Brown Sugar
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Kosher Salt
- Large Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
- Pecans ~ halves or pieces
How to Make Brown Sugar Pecan Pie:
- Butter a 9-inch pie plate and place pie dough into pie plate, trim the edges. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add brown sugar, flour, baking soda and salt with eggs, vanilla and melted butter. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in pecans.
- Pour into prepared pie shell and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven to a wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- Slice and serve with sweetened whipped cream if desired.
How to Store Pecan Pie:
- Cool pie completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 4 days.
- To freeze pecan pie, wrap in 2 layers of plastic wrap and a layer of aluminum foil. Freeze up to 3 months.
More Delicious Pie Recipes You Will Love:
- Easy Pumpkin Pie
- Peanut Butter Whatchamcallit Pie
- Brownie Pudding Pie
- Apple Crumb Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie
This Brown Sugar Pecan Pie is just the ticket for an easy Thanksgiving dessert or any holiday gathering with family and friends. It is so delicious that you might want to double the recipe and make two pies!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 1 pie crust, homemade or store bought - unbaked
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, plus more to butter the pie plate
- 2 cups pecan halves or pieces
- sweetened whipped cream for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Lightly butter the pie plate. Add pie crust to the pie plate and trim the edges. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, eggs, vanilla extract and melted butter.
- Stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in pecans and pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 35- 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack to room temperature.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream if desired.
Store cooled pie covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
To freeze pecan pie, wrap in 2 layers of plastic wrap and a layer of aluminum foil up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 469Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 337mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 3gSugar: 27gProtein: 6g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.