Salted Caramel Black Russian cocktails are a simple 2 ingredient drink made with vodka and Salted Caramel Kahlua. A quick and easy cocktail for any occasion.
The difference in a black Russian and a white Russian is that the white Russian also includes cream. Both are delicious cocktails that couldn't be any easier.
🟢 Ingredients Needed
- Vodka - Use your favorite brand, we are using Smirnoff for this cocktail.
- Salted Caramel Kahlua - Rum and coffee flavored liqueur infused with salted caramel.
🟢 Step by Step Directions
- Add ice to a mixer glass.
- Use a cocktail jigger to measure the vodka and pour over the ice.
- Next, add the salted caramel Kahlua.
- Stir to mix well.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice.
- Strain into glasses and serve.
🟢 Cocktail Tools You'll Need
More Caramel Cocktails You'll Like:
The Salted Caramel Mudslide is a crazy-good dessert cocktail made with Vodka, Kahlua and Irish Cream.
Eggnog White Russian cocktails are way to easy to drink! Perfect for any holiday gathering and so easy to make.
A favorite fall party cocktail is the Caramel Apple Martini made with vodka, triple sec, apple juice and cream.
If you are a Moscow Mule fan, these Caramel Apple Mules are a big hit for any get together with friends.
Add this Salted Caramel Black Russian to your must-try cocktail list for a quick and easy cocktail. It's one of the easiest 2 ingredient vodka cocktails that you can make and it's so delicious.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Be sure to help us share Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
- 5 ounces vodka
- 2 ½ ounces salted caramel Kahlua
- Add ice to a cocktail mixer glass with vodka and salted caramel Kahlua.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice and strain cocktail into glasses.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.