As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Peach Lemonade is a refreshing drink for any summer day. Homemade lemonade with a splash of peach is sure to be a hit for barbecues and cookouts or sipping by the pool!
Homemade lemonade is really so simple to make and it’s always refreshing on a hot summer day. When we host cookouts and family get togethers, I love to have drinks that both the kids and adults will enjoy and this Peach lemonade is just the ticket.
How to Make Peach Lemonade:
- Start with simple syrup, which is simply equal parts sugar and boiling water mixed until the sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool before mixing up your lemonade.
- Add fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, peach nectar, water and ginger ale to a pitcher and stir until well combined. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh lemon slices.
What is Peach Nectar?
Peach Nectar is simply the juice of the peach that includes the pulp. Sometimes it will include a bit of citrus and sugar for taste. You can find it in the juice isle of your grocery store. I have found it in cans or in cartons.
Can you make Peach Lemonade with a Mix?
If you aren’t into juicing lemons and making homemade lemonade, you can still make this Peach lemonade with a mix like Country Time. Just use about 5 cups of prepared lemonade with the peach nectar and ginger ale.
More Non Alcoholic Drinks to Try:
Easy Party Punch is always a hit and only has 3 ingredients. A classic for birthday parties and holidays.
Blackberry Lemonade is an easy homemade lemonade made with fresh summer blackberries. A gorgeous addition to any summer gathering.
Pineapple Lemonade is one of my most requested party drinks and it is super simple to make!
Pineapple Limeade Slush is a frozen drink that is easy to make ahead of the party or just to have on hand for those scorching hot summer days.
Pomegranate Lemonade is super refreshing and a favorite for anytime of year. One of my favorites too!
I’m always looking for delicious drinks to sip by the pool and this easy peach lemonade was a hit with the entire family. It’s not too sweet and just perfectly refreshing.
Try this Peach Lemonade for your next cookout, holiday get together, birthday party or just as a cool and refreshing summertime beverage.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup simple syrup (1 part boiling water, 1 part sugar)
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups ginger ale or Sprite
- fresh lemon slices for garnish
- Combine lemon juice, simple syrup, peach nectar, water and ginger ale in a large pitcher, stirring to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a fresh lemon slice if desired.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 0gSugar: 37gProtein: 0g