Pineapple Limeade Slush is a refreshing frozen drink perfect for a hot summer day! Just 3 ingredients make up this easy slush and both kids and adults will love the sweet and tangy drink.
When the temperatures start to rise, nothing beats an icy drink to cool you down. Pineapple drinks are my favorite for summer. We love to cool down with a big glass of Pineapple Lemonade and my Pineapple Margaritas and Easy Pineapple Wine Punch are both party favorites.
Pineapple Limeade Slush
I wanted to make a fun new drink for our weekend cookout. So I went to digging around to see what I had on hand. Pineapple Juice and Ginger ale are always in my pantry and I happened upon a can of frozen limeade. Sounded like a good combo for a hot day!
How to Make a Pineapple Limeade Slush:
- Add one can of frozen limeade concentrate to a pitcher.
- Add Gingerale.
- Add Pineapple Juice.
- Mix to Combine.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 cake pan and place in the freezer. Rake mixture with fork tines after an hour and continue to freeze at least 1 more hour until a slushie consistency.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh pineapple chunks and limes.
You can totally make this ahead of time and put it in a freezer bag until you are ready to serve. If you are serving a crowd, you can double the recipe as needed.
You can also skip making the slush and just enjoy a glass of Pineapple Limeade over ice.
One more way to enjoy this pineapple limeade that I just have to share. A Pineapple Limeade float! Just pour the pineapple limeade over a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream and it is an amazing treat as well! You gotta try it!
The heat is really cranking up here in Oklahoma with 100 degree temperatures headed our way next week. I will be praying for rain. Our pastures sure need it and I'm hoping my garden doesn't burn up before it gets started.
We are just about ready to start baling hay and the guys have been weaning calves and working the cows this week. I took a ride with them one evening last week. We stopped to say hello to the calf that we bottle raised.
Emmet named her Robin, you know like "Red Robin, Yum". They are still the best of friends and I'm still not sure that Robin know she's a cow and not a yard dog. She will totally come running when you call her name.
Those evening drives through the ranch are a great way to relax after a hectic day. Sometimes we come back and hang out on the porch or sit in the outdoor kitchen for a bit. I always have to have something cool to sip on like a Pineapple Limeade Slush!
Rather you are just relaxing on the front porch, sitting by the pool or hosting a summer party, these tasty frozen drinks are sure to steal the show.
More Summer Drinks to Check Out:
- Easy Party Punch
- Blackberry Lemonade
- Easy Strawberry Limeade Punch
- Watermelon Lemonade ~ Belle of the Kitchen
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1 12 fl oz can frozen limeade (I used Minute Maid)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 ½ cups gingerale
- fresh pineapple chunks for garnish
- fresh lime slices for garnish
- Mix ingredients together in a pitcher until well combined.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 - inch baking pan and place in the freezer.
- After 1 hour, scrape with fork tines. Place back in freezer for one more hour and again scrape with fork tines.
- If mixture is to desired slush consistency serve immediately or you can place in a zip top freezer bag until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple and limes if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 1gSugar: 58gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.